We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: 03/05/2018 Rainy Days And Mondays

Quote Originally Posted by MelB View Post
    Was checking on my account and noticed I had 4 dang blame rejects yesterday. When I find a new (to me) requester to do I just do a few to start off with and see what happens. They didn't even leave feedback as to why I am rejected. I wrote them a nice note. I swear I was nice. And now we wait. I hope they reply.
    Who gave the rejections? That's always so annoying. grrrr.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,818 Times in 1,095 Posts

CompDisc Thank goodness I only did 4

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,596 Times in 3,878 Posts

They don't seem to have any TO. I hope that changes soon.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the warning. I won't even attempt them...they seem very subjective, anyway, and if they reject, definitely not worth it.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosemary For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The hits were really rough. The language in them was well awful. I cannot disclose too much because of the rules but the preview does not give it much help. When I did the hits I was like omg!!! I had 4 in my que and decided to just do them and see what happened. Well now I know.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I capped on John Doe at 9 what gives?

Title: Our Current Political Situation(~ 10 minutes) | AcceptA
    Requester: Christopher Sebastian Parker [A11D7M3GFYEYKM] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.10
    Duration: 20 minutes
    Available: 100
    Description: Get $1.35 BONUS if you qualify. Short survey (less than 10-12 mins) on current political climate.
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [77787-77198] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
    ---------------
    This wasn't bad. Write a paragraph. Sort of confusing, but I think the 10 cents is a paid screener, and if you do the whole survey, you get the $1.35 extra as a bonus. Watch somewhat short timer. I wrote a bit more than needed, and it took me 12 minutes

Thanks

Psst: may or may not be for of the feminine type just saying.

Title: Decluttering Your Home(~ 5 minutes) | AcceptA
    Requester: DEVIN LEE [A20WBVU2JNLO1Q] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $5.52] [Pay: 2.33] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 1.92] [Fast: 3.57] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.50
    Duration: 45 minutes
    Available: 41
    Description: This study consists of two parts: the first part pays $.50, the second part pays $2.00; each part will take a few minutes of your time
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US; Exc: [72280932-77065] DoesNotExist

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36