We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Job Spotter Base Qualification

Job Spotter Base Qualification

Hey Folks,

I have been doing the job spotter "Verify photos of hiring signs" to make decent money, and as of yesterday the hit was changed from Masters to a custom qualification "Job Spotter Base Qualification". The hits are disappearing fast like the usually do, so I know some people must have this new qualification. What I can't figure out, is how they got it. I attempted to request it, but it is not an auto-approve. I sent a message to them, but have not gotten a response yet. Does anyone here have the qual, and if so, how did you get it?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,022 Times in 3,686 Posts

That's a real bummer. They might have handed out a qual based on quality and/or quantity of submitted work, or it might be internal. I hope they respond to your message. You might try asking this question in the Daily HITs thread.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Just an update: They got back to me already via Email after I contacted them. They stated that they could only send invites to people that had previously communicated with them, and as I had not before today they were unable to reach out with the invite. They asked me to reply to them confirming my interest in the qualification, and they would review my past performance. So it is a manually assigned qualification, and appears to be tied to previous performance working their hits.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JrRandy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,022 Times in 3,686 Posts

Excellent! Thank you for reporting back.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!