We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Feeling optimistic!

Feeling optimistic!

I've been turking for 2 weeks now and I'm feeling pretty optimistic! Once my 10 days were up, I was able to make my first withdrawal for $36. And it only took 2 days for it to deposit to my bank account! Here I am 4 days later and I already have another $28 ready to transfer and about $29 pending. I've received about $6 in bonuses and I even got an email earlier today inviting me to a survey that paid $1.30.
    I'm sure these amounts sound small but its kind of exciting and its been fun. :-) I've done about 350 tasks so far. Can someone explain the task "milestones" ? I've seen references to getting over the first 100, and then 1000 and then 5000 but I couldn't really find how those "milestones" affect your available hits.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luckystars For This Useful Post:

Serving God
    Thanked 8,881 Times in 3,331 Posts

You are doing great!

You'll be noticing that many HITs are set so that you need a certain number of approved HITs to do them. That number is usually 500, 1000 or 5000.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post: