We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: UNSPUN OPINIONS qualification "Completed Survey Already2 has not been granted"

Unhappy UNSPUN OPINIONS qualification "Completed Survey Already2 has not been granted"

I have tried searching for information but haven't found any info.

I have been working on unspun opinion HITs and now all of a sudden I cannot. On the HIT it says
    "Completed Survey Already2 has not been granted"

What does this mean? Why can't I do them anymore?

Please help somebody, anybody

Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 Times in 3,847 Posts

It sounds like they don't want multiple responses from the same person so they gave you an exclusionary qual.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Aaargh... they were better than doing receipts!!

Thanks

I'm sorry. Maybe they will put up more HITs you can do later.

I'm sure you can find better HITs in the Daily HITs thread. Do you have the panda for the single value receipts? Those are the best, but you can only catch them with a panda.

If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

I am not sure which ones those are...do you have the panda ID?

Thanks

This is the panda link. https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewa...CYM14K9RJJI439
    https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=389X50RO3UCP2CYKCYM14K9RJ JI439