We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yes, Canadian workers now have the ability to transfer funds to their bank account! (Woot!)

Quote Originally Posted by spamgirl View Post
    Only Indian Turkers who were signed up before 2012 can withdraw to a bank. New workers don't get that option right away, and some never have been granted it later either.
    Do you think Indian workers have more HIT options then us Canadians?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,467 Times in 2,445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by winfinite View Post
    Do you think Indian workers have more HIT options then us Canadians?
    No, we're both locked out of all the US only, and there are more Canada only than India only in my experience. Sucks to be a non-American Turker in general, I think.
    It's all good.

No, we're both locked out of all the US only, and there are more Canada only than India only in my experience. Sucks to be a non-American Turker in general, I think.
    The problem for me as a Canadian is that sites like hit notifier and hits worth turking for, or pretty much any forum that posts hits is useless to me because they are all posting US hits As a Canadian I've only found one requester that I can consistently work for, just one lol.

Thanks

The problem for me as a Canadian is that sites like hit notifier and hits worth turking for, or pretty much any forum that posts hits is useless to me because they are all posting US hits As a Canadian I've only found one requester that I can consistently work for, just one lol.
    I feel you. I use a combination of HIT Scraper, PandA Crazy, and Overwatch. I also made a script that turns "US only" red on the forum, so I can skip those HITs quickly. I can share it with you if you have Tampermonkey.
    It's all good.

I feel you. I use a combination of HIT Scraper, PandA Crazy, and Overwatch. I also made a script that turns "US only" red on the forum, so I can skip those HITs quickly. I can share it with you if you have Tampermonkey.
    I do indeed have Tampermonkey and would love that script if you would be willing to share!

Is overwatch better than Mturk Suite? that's what I currently use in conjunction with Panda Crazy, should I switch or add overwatch possibly?

Thanks

I do indeed have Tampermonkey and would love that script if you would be willing to share!

Is overwatch better than Mturk Suite? that's what I currently use in conjunction with Panda Crazy, should I switch or add overwatch possibly?
    I don't know, I've got mTurk Suite but I only use it for Tracker. I like overwatch, but it might be a personal preference. I think the most important thing is having stuff to put into it.

I'll PM you about the script.
    It's all good.

Thanks

Ok, to my fellow Canadian mturks. I just completed my ten day probation period and have the option to transfer to "amazon gift card" which is useless for us Canadians, since most vendors there will not ship to Canada or will charge heavy fees. You cannot even purchase other gift cards to liquidate the funds that are owed to you. It's like working for Canadian tire and being paid with their canadian tire money. You should immediately write to Jeff Bezos here jeff@amazon.com This is complete nonsense!

On top of everything, I reached the 500 hit approval mark and I see very little work available to us Canadians.

Thanks

We could start an "Expand your horizons beyond the U.S. - include Canada in your requirements!" contact-the-requester campaign

I've already contacted a few - if nothing else, hopefully it'll at least put a bug in their ear and get them thinking

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Canadianturker View Post
    Ok, to my fellow Canadian mturks. I just completed my ten day probation period and have the option to transfer to "amazon gift card" which is useless for us Canadians, since most vendors there will not ship to Canada or will charge heavy fees. You cannot even purchase other gift cards to liquidate the funds that are owed to you. It's like working for Canadian tire and being paid with their canadian tire money. You should immediately write to Jeff Bezos here jeff@amazon.com This is complete nonsense!

On top of everything, I reached the 500 hit approval mark and I see very little work available to us Canadians.
    It's just like company towns, where you were paid in "scrip" you could only spend at the company store, which overpriced everything. *sigh* It's not good to be a Canadian Turker tbh.
    It's all good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thehoncho View Post
    We could start an "Expand your horizons beyond the U.S. - include Canada in your requirements!" contact-the-requester campaign

I've already contacted a few - if nothing else, hopefully it'll at least put a bug in their ear and get them thinking
    I'm not going to say something like that was going on for a very long time and had really great results. I'm also not going to say maybe we should start again.
    It's all good.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast