We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/13/2018 Have some tortellini on Fat Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by margaretd View Post
    Shoot, I missed an AC on a hit! Just as I was clicking "next" I saw that it wasn't supposed to be answered. I don't usually miss those and am very diligent with the surveys. But I missed this one because the answers were so easy to pick the correct one I didn't read the last line of the question I guess.
    Then in the comments section I brought it to his attention. Like hey requester, in case you didn't notice that I was click happy let me bring it to your attention so you can be sure to reject me! All kidding aside I'm sure they have a way to catch all those but I did let him know and asked him to please not reject me. What do you guys think on this subject. Ever been rejected because of 1 missed AC?
    Oh yeah ! They won't hesitate to fry you most of the time.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,192 Times in 1,647 Posts

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bigman247 View Post
    1 for working, 1 for monitoring stuff. Then you don't have to do crazy window tiling or alt+tabbing. I would probably choose 3 monitors, if I had the space.
    Yeah, it's best to have multiple monitors. I need them for coding, too. Granted, sometimes I just want to chill on the couch while I work, so it really depends on my mood or what I think will make me the most productive. I'm not always the most productive when sitting at a desk.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arvy For This Useful Post:

Shoot, I missed an AC on a hit! Just as I was clicking "next" I saw that it wasn't supposed to be answered. I don't usually miss those and am very diligent with the surveys. But I missed this one because the answers were so easy to pick the correct one I didn't read the last line of the question I guess.
    Then in the comments section I brought it to his attention. Like hey requester, in case you didn't notice that I was click happy let me bring it to your attention so you can be sure to reject me! All kidding aside I'm sure they have a way to catch all those but I did let him know and asked him to please not reject me. What do you guys think on this subject. Ever been rejected because of 1 missed AC?
    It happens to the best of us.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to arvy For This Useful Post:

I have been rejected for missing one AC. I have been rejected for not missing an AC but the requester said I did even though I know I didn't. It depends on the requester but most of the time they include several ACs because honest mistakes do happen.

Do you have the script to unclick radio buttons? It's saved me SOOOO many times.

I realize in your case it was too late. If I do miss an AC and I can't go back, I'll usually leave a note and submit. Sometimes iti works, sometimes it doesn't. If I've already spent the time to do the HIT, I'll risk the rejection.
    I am Mel.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to savetheunlikely For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,241 Times in 2,244 Posts

We all know when we are not qualified right after we have put in our age but they are not usually this specific

Sorry!

On the previous screen you reported your age. Based on your response, you do not qualify to take this survey (as requested in the HIT).
    Please do not try to re-take this survey as we will be unable to pay you for your responses.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to margaretd For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigman247 View Post
    1 for working, 1 for monitoring stuff. Then you don't have to do crazy window tiling or alt+tabbing. I would probably choose 3 monitors, if I had the space.
    I am used to working on a 15 in laptop computer. So when I got the family the desk top it has a much larger monitor so I've just been split screening for pc, but I think I like the idea of having one for for the monitoring and 1 for the actually working.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RA26 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,564 Times in 3,221 Posts

Clocking in!
    You can drop that big fat batch anytime now, Mr Du!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yzyz For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hballarte View Post
    Mornin Peeps!!! I am all for helping and giving advice and what not, but isnt this just a little to much on telling others what to do and what not to do? Kind of like gold questions on Pins??

I could be wrong but just in case.. rnr has their own quals so I dont know.. I dont do them personally so like I said, could be wrong
    You are not wrong that post is bullshit and should be removed.

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast