We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/13/2018 Have some tortellini on Fat Tuesday

Thanks
    Thanked 2,142 Times in 895 Posts

Ok about the MTS requester thing I only knew about actually going into hittracker and right clicking from there, didnt realize its like paste mturk workerID and works in many places where requester name is. I think people may have tried to tell me this in the past but were too vague so i thought they meant "CONTACT"on forum hit export or actually through MTS (icon in upper right browser).

Anyway what i was saying still rings true in hittracker (at least for me) you can contact requesters from there the same way (right click name) but if it isnt hyperlinked (meaning requester you've never worked for before) it doesnt work. The reason i would go to hittracker is because the forum usually moves quick and it was faster for me to use it then go through pages and pages of forums looking for an old hit and this still rings true for me. but good to know regardless.

the mistunderstanding/confusion i think lied in "through MTS" on both sides, i meant actually through it in the upper browser pane, not through right click integration
    oh BTW i got a hold of the requester a long time ago and he has since replied twice and says he fixed the hit I used hit details>contact requester through amazon mturk directly on hit instructions page and i cant find his hit so im done with him
    I'm not the kind of man who tends to socialize. I seem to lean on old familiar ways and I ain't no fool for love songs that whisper in my ears. Still crazy after all these years.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatrickBatman For This Useful Post:

Can we all agree that today's the worst though? Nothing but scraps, and my pandas can't even catch those.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arvy For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,964 Times in 669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rtnrjk View Post
    Been with Pepper for a year today. She is a stinker but I still love her

A Lab I have three so I know what you mean when you say stinker, they sure can be but the love they give amazing and worth every minute of their stinkerness

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kizzy For This Useful Post:

Title: Banking chat bot query | PANDA
    Requester: Kenneth Conroy [A31Z4OB5KLWK4V] (Contact) (Req TV): $29.50/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Give natural language queries for bank’s chat bot to perform several different tasks.
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.50
    Qualifications: Masters Exists; Worked on Previous Task DoesNotExist;

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arvy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,192 Times in 5,406 Posts

48.32/40.00

Dogs are bugging mr for a walk, expect all the batches to start ringing shortly

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 Times in 1,153 Posts

pe $6.50 isn't going to pay the rent
    Turkin since 5/10/2017

Monthly goal: $925.76/$1,000

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPata For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by arvy View Post
    Can we all agree that today's the worst though? Nothing but scraps, and my pandas can't even catch those.
    I know! I might actually have to get up and do all those chores I've been avoiding since yesterday. Yuck.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RubyRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,370 Times in 733 Posts

Title: Survey on Hiring an Applicant for a Hotel Position | PANDA
    Requester: Alex [A1980JDQ1WHDT] (Contact) (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: The HIT includes a survey that will ask you questions regarding the hiring of a job applicant for a hotel front desk position. The survey will take you less than ten minutes.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Don't think I'm breaking any rules here, but I'm confused. I'm able to accept this HIT but the consent form, among other things, says "Given your position within Hilton". Um, I don't work for Hilton and you didn't cite that as a requirement.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thegrinder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 Times in 1,049 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arvy View Post
    Well I can say today and yesterday have been what I call my best days so far. I hope to do better but I am just excited by what I have already done. I am almost at $20

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 Times in 1,049 Posts

@rtnrjk That baby is a beauty. I had one when I was a little girl. She went everywhere I went. She was black as night. My dad said she was like my shadow. I said yea that's why she is named "Blackie". I miss that dog. They are so loyal.

I am fixing to head over to the wonderful world of online retail and go work there for a while.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MelB For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast