We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: 02/11/2018 Don't cry over spilled milk Sunday

Thanks

product rnr...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nel For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,472 Posts

These look simple enough
    Title: Collect data from a Website | AcceptA
    Requester: NextGen Shopping LLC [A1G8WLM1PJ9YNX] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $33.36] [Pay: 4.75] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 4.47] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 4.47] [Reviews: 15] [ToS: 1]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.10
    Duration: 15 minutes
    Available: 3549
    Description: Review the given website and collect the contact information as requested.
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location EqualTo US

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,472 Posts

WOW, anyone ready to delve into potentially uncomfortable family questions for a whole buck?

Title: Family Study(~ 60 minutes) | AcceptA
    Requester: Melanie Stearns [A1Z69CLP37MOPW] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $1.00
    Duration: 5 hours
    Available: 51
    Description: You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in this study. If you agree to participate in this study, you will be asked demographics questions to ensure that you qualify for the study. If you qualify you will be asked to complete an online survey that will have 8 measures and will take approximately 45-50 minutes to complete. The questionnaires will inquire about your beliefs and religious practices, as well as those of your parents. Additionally, you will be asked about your parents’ parenting techniques as well as some other questions related to your familial relationships. Some of these questions may be uncomfortable to answer. You are permitted to skip any questions that you would prefer not to answer, and you may discontinue the study at any time. You will only be paid if you quality and complete the questionnaire.
    Requirements: Exc: [73056-72467] DoesNotExist; Location In US

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,616 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sniksnak View Post
    OMG. A bell started chiming and scared the carp out of me!

I'm pretty sure PC didn't used to blast at me when using Vivaldi, or am I losing my mind?
    Sometimes with me I will be on a different site that requires me to turn up my volume then when it rings or plays that stupid song I jump out of my chair

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to margaretd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

At noon today I was at 5 dollars. But I kept plugging along on and off and then tonight I caught the 10.00 and the 7.50 and now I am happy with my 30.00!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to margaretd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sniksnak View Post
    It's possible I had "mute the alarm" clicked before I guess, I did have to reopen everything after a Hulu debacle, and I don't think I've done that in ages.

Good way to get my heart beating though ;D
    I have to ask about your hulu problem. I am have a weird one with it. I get in and can go anywhere I want. But then after that it won't let me go to a second place. Like I'm not even clicking on it at all so I have to go out and come back in again. What happened to you? BTW have you watched this is us yet??

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627