We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: 02/10/2018 National Plimsoll Sat. Hint-ships and some sneakers have it in common

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,098 Times in 2,665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Thanks @Giskard! @CrazyCatLady It has a qual up on it to theoretically stop people from taking it again if they don't want you to. At least, that's my logic. I tried it this time and it worked. They never responded back to my email asking if those of us that got the broken hit can try again. :shrug:
    That is true...
    (eta: snagged a qual- why not?)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 Times in 8,841 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Thanks @Giskard! @CrazyCatLady It has a qual up on it to theoretically stop people from taking it again if they don't want you to. At least, that's my logic. I tried it this time and it worked. They never responded back to my email asking if those of us that got the broken hit can try again. :shrug:

When I took it today I almost immediately got the exclusion qual... so I think you're safe doing it again if you can grab it
    On average, approximately how many trips do you take outside this solar system, per year?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustKeepSwimming For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,098 Times in 2,665 Posts

I'm off again to watch a friend's kids in "lion king junior" - I'm hoping it's entertaining enough my daughter won't groan about being dragged along

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 500 Posts

Title: Chat with a peer to buy/sell things (get $0.05 BONUS with high score!) | AcceptA
    Requester: Dong [A1OIT3ZJGGFIOO] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.20
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 979
    Description: This experiment aims to collect dialogues through a simple game in order to better understand human negotiating behavior in real life. You'll chat with a peer under a given situation. Typically takes 5-10 min.
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US

8. The Following User Says Thank You to smartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 Times in 500 Posts

quick dime for anyone still on

Title: Complete a short task and help us with our research! | AcceptA
    Requester: Rotterdam CB Lab [A3O58JOU3GWQQ7] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 2.88] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 21] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.10
    Duration: 15 minutes
    Available: 1
    Description: Complete a short and easy task as part of an academic study.
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smartin For This Useful Post:

Nice and short! I think mine advanced before I completed the correct number of clicks, but hopefully it's no biggie. Thanks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalDevilMan For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819