We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: New to the Turking world. any advice welcome

New to the Turking world. any advice welcome

hey guys n gals. today was my first day turking... i did just short of 100 HITS... 3 were approved very quickly. but i was cut off for the day it said. is that like a 24 hour cutoff or how long do i have to wait to get back on the grind? I have done the basic research and i have at least a concept of what is the best way to make the most... but any advice for a beginner that i should know before i hurt myself in the long run? I look foreward to working together with anyone and everyone and I intend on supporting TurkerNation monitarily and in any other way i can. Thanks

Welcome to Turker Nation! You have come to the right place
    I believe the reset of the 24 hours is at midnight PT. As a beginner, it is good to look at requester reviews on Turkopticon so you can avoid the really bad ones. There is also lots of good advice in our Daily HITs thread that can help you on your way.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post: