We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/7/2018 Wednesday Wind Up For HITs

Relationships between sentences

Title: Relationships between sentences | AcceptA
    Requester: Vered Shwartz [A2GIU8LEG9RIS1] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.05
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 193
    Description: In this task you are presented with one original and five slightly adapted sentences. For each new sentence, answer the given questions.
    Requirements: Sentence Relation Labelling GreaterThanOrEqualTo 4; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99

Hi Everyone,

We still have some HITs left from yesterday. We plan to publish additional 1800 HITs later today or tomorrow, but we need help finishing this batch first Thank you and good day!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vered.shwartz For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 42,043 Times in 11,741 Posts

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/34...?ref=w_pl_prvw

Manav Raj
    Opinion Survey on Image Recognition and Skills
    $1.00
    Complete a 5-8 minute, opinion-based survey regarding how you believe image recognition technology will affect occupational skills

Qualifications Required
    US Graduate Degree is 1

There are 4 of these up. According to instructions, you can do them all

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TurkIngiNtheusa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 42,043 Times in 11,741 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vered.shwartz View Post
    Title: Relationships between sentences | AcceptA
    Requester: Vered Shwartz [A2GIU8LEG9RIS1] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.05
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 193
    Description: In this task you are presented with one original and five slightly adapted sentences. For each new sentence, answer the given questions.
    Requirements: Sentence Relation Labelling GreaterThanOrEqualTo 4; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99

Hi Everyone,

We still have some HITs left from yesterday. We plan to publish additional 1800 HITs later today or tomorrow, but we need help finishing this batch first Thank you and good day!
    @vered.shwartz I do not seem to have the qualification for these hits. How can I get it?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter *** changes4kelly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,421 Times in 1,860 Posts

Morning all. I haven't seen anything worth much this morning. I wish there was a button, like, vb to copy a link straight from the mturk page, instead of having to have Forker running. I'd be able to help more, because I don't always have Forker running. Is there any way to do this? Last night was pretty good. I made $22 and left money on the table with all the good Product RnR's posted.
    Transcription Panda is always looking for transcriptionists, so click here to apply . [Link approved by Spamgirl]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to changes4kelly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post
    @vered.shwartz I do not seem to have the qualification for these hits. How can I get it?
    1. Open the link to the requester in a new tab.
    2. change the filter to remove the "qualified" filter. (you may need to refresh after this)
    3. open the hit details
    4. click take test

Good luck.
    I did this and got the qual within about 10 minutes. I did not receive an email I just kept checking the hit page to see if I was qualified.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TurkIngiNtheusa For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 Times in 986 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by changes4kelly View Post
    Morning all. I haven't seen anything worth much this morning. I wish there was a button, like, vb to copy a link straight from the mturk page, instead of having to have Forker running. I'd be able to help more, because I don't always have Forker running. Is there any way to do this? Last night was pretty good. I made $22 and left money on the table with all the good Product RnR's posted.
    Do you use MTurk Suite? It adds a button on the site that allows you to export. There's also a script called [MTurk Worker] HIT Exporter. Here's the link: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/36...r-hit-exporter

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cnw10 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by changes4kelly View Post
    Yep. If you're using MTS be sure that you have an export option selected in the settings. I just have BBCode selected and it added an export button.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TurkIngiNtheusa For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter *** changes4kelly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,421 Times in 1,860 Posts

Yep, I use Mturk Suite. I've hit the export before, but didn't know which option to choose lol. Thanks guys
    Transcription Panda is always looking for transcriptionists, so click here to apply . [Link approved by Spamgirl]

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to changes4kelly For This Useful Post:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TurkIngiNtheusa For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast