We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47

Thread: 2/7/2018 Wednesday Wind Up For HITs

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRose View Post
    That's true, you can definitely make bank off of non masters batches like pins. But I was here all day, if I made it to 50 dollars I wouldn't have to feel so bad about today. If I had masters, I wouldn't change my goals, but I think I would be able to meet them more often. And I do think a part of the perceived earnings disparity is a matter of people with Masters having been turking longer and therefore more experienced plus they may have picked up additional closed quals along the way.
    I'm just now to $40. That's how much Masters has done for me today. :P I haven't been 100% dedicated today, but it's just been a bad day overall. Even the garbage Content Research question rewrites dried up really early.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigman247 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bigman247 View Post
    I'm just now to $40. That's how much Masters has done for me today. :P I haven't been 100% dedicated today, but it's just been a bad day overall. Even the garbage Content Research question rewrites dried up really early.
    You still made about twice as much as I did. But yeah, today was pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRose View Post
    You still made about twice as much as I did. But yeah, today was pretty bad.
    $5-10 of it wasn't "caught" . . . I had a few multi-day or longer term studies, so we aren't terribly far apart. I don't think I really caught a panda until about an hour ago. Stuff whizzed by and never came back. A day for $.30-$.50 schlock. Hopefully tomorrow and Friday are better for everyone.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigman247 For This Useful Post:

Getting a bit sick and tired of the Pinterest HITs that are sitting around taunting me endlessly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to joshlewis83 For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,348 Times in 3,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshlewis83 View Post
    Getting a bit sick and tired of the Pinterest HITs that are sitting around taunting me endlessly.
    Especially when the number just keep going up and up and up

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCatLady View Post
    Especially when the number just keep going up and up and up
    I know! It was 400, then 450, now 750!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to joshlewis83 For This Useful Post:

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47