We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!




Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 236

Thread: 02/04/2018 Superbowl Sunday. What good things are you eating?

  1. #11
    *** Forum Supporter *** cyvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    5,594
    Thanks
    6,549
    Thanked 20,052 Times in 5,363 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    oh you guys are, I am too I came on to the message board to see if anyone else has. I am excited I have never had a hit so big of a price (been turking since 1/10/18)
    You will at least enjoy this, usually the higher paying hits are tedious and make your mind numb lol

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:


  3. #12
    Anyone have the group ID for the DWD HIT?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:


  5. #13
    *** Forum Supporter *** cyvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    5,594
    Thanks
    6,549
    Thanked 20,052 Times in 5,363 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by librarian50 View Post
    Anyone have the group ID for the DWD HIT?
    Title: Seed Social-Media Survey Site | PANDA
    Requester: DWD [A5XZUFS0OBJH9] (Contact) (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Rate fun stuff. IMHO is a new social-media site where you rate just about anything you can imagine. We need you to help seed the database with opinions.
    Time: 6 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $12.00
    Qualifications: Location In AU;

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:


  7. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by cyvamp View Post
    Title: Seed Social-Media Survey Site | PANDA
    Requester: DWD [A5XZUFS0OBJH9] (Contact) (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Rate fun stuff. IMHO is a new social-media site where you rate just about anything you can imagine. We need you to help seed the database with opinions.
    Time: 6 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $12.00
    Qualifications: Location In AU;
    Thank you, hope I catch it!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:


  9. #15
    Moderator carolyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,785
    Thanks
    18,077
    Thanked 44,506 Times in 12,353 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post
    So I am doing these. They are fun. But I did not see any registration - instructions said I needed registration --anybody else?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:


  11. #16
    *** Forum Supporter *** cyvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    5,594
    Thanks
    6,549
    Thanked 20,052 Times in 5,363 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post
    So I am doing these. They are fun. But I did not see any registration - instructions said I needed registration --anybody else?
    there is a link in the main instructions, I wish there was a countdown, I don't know if I am at 100 or 300

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:


  13. #17
    so after we rate 450 of them we will get a code then? Yeah this one is pretty cool.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kawigirl For This Useful Post:


  15. #18
    the number is up at the top right by your little person icon

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kawigirl For This Useful Post:


  17. #19
    *** Forum Supporter *** cyvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    5,594
    Thanks
    6,549
    Thanked 20,052 Times in 5,363 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    so after we rate 450 of them we will get a code then? Yeah this one is pretty cool.
    Thats what they say, I still wish there was a countdown

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:


  19. #20
    *** Forum Supporter *** cyvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    5,594
    Thanks
    6,549
    Thanked 20,052 Times in 5,363 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    the number is up at the top right by your little person icon
    Oh thank you, the way mine is set up, that is dark in the background, I had to squint lol


    1/2 way there, woot

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •