We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: California Turkers - Korean news show wants to speak to you

Thanks
    Thanked 7,550 Times in 2,492 Posts

California Turkers - Korean news show wants to speak to you

My name is Minyoung Kim from MBC, the Korean TV station. Let me first introduce our station first. MBC (Munhwa Broadcasting Corp.) is a leading public terrestrial TV station in Seoul Korea. As multimedia group, MBC operates a national terrestrial TV channel, 3 radio and 5 cable channels, 4 of which are also broadcast via satellite. You could visit its website to get more information: http://aboutmbc.imbc.com/english/

We are making a special documentary about "Future of AI" and we are very much interested in the

mechanical Turk workers and would like to meet an actual turk worker. Do you happen to know anyone who might be willing to be interviewed in CA?

This will be aired nationwide Korea in March and our crew are in the bay area from Jan. 24-Feb. 6. Could you let me know the availability, please?
    If you're interested, please shoot me a PM.
    It's all good.

I'm interested.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,550 Times in 2,492 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defender2080 View Post
    I'm interested.
    I'm sending you an email now.
    It's all good.