We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Asking to rate our HIT / pricing

Hello,

Can I ask you to review out updated task?

Title is: Find ads in images of websites @2018-02-13-23:25:11
    https://worker.mturk.com/mturk/previ...YBPBU19LFSFJFG

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,021 Times in 3,686 Posts

I don't have time to test your HIT right now, but here are your ratings from Turk Opticon.
    turkopticon.ucsd.edu/reports?id=A2XIERWU0UD5A9

It looks like you have the reputation of rejecting and not communicating.

That would scare me from doing the HITs, to be honest.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 Times in 1,153 Posts

It seems to work but based on your rating @ Turk Opticon and the pay for the hit(is that even minimum wage in India?) I wouldn't do these.
    Turkin since 5/10/2017

Monthly goal: $925.76/$1,000

Your hit is set up so that only workers with the Masters qualification can do them. Even though I've been Turking since December of 2011, have done over 46,200 hits with only 14 rejections, and have a 99.9697% approval rating, I still have not been given the Master's qualification. So, you are eliminating a lot of good workers by having your hits be for Masters only.

Best of luck with your project.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosemary For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie The Robot View Post
    I don't have time to test your HIT right now, but here are your ratings from Turk Opticon.
    turkopticon.ucsd.edu/reports?id=A2XIERWU0UD5A9

It looks like you have the reputation of rejecting and not communicating.

That would scare me from doing the HITs, to be honest.

Hello,

This is pretty weird and only based on our tests and mistakes from December. Now we are much more careful.

So you say $10c is not adequate? We looked at many others and this price was set accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    Your hit is set up so that only workers with the Masters qualification can do them. Even though I've been Turking since December of 2011, have done over 46,200 hits with only 14 rejections, and have a 99.9697% approval rating, I still have not been given the Master's qualification. So, you are eliminating a lot of good workers by having your hits be for Masters only.

Thanks for the very interesting and helpful advice. The reason for 'masters' is that we observed a lot of cheaters who did not provide any meaningful data. Would you say that approval rate / hit count without masters, would be enough for data quality?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BraveMturk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post

In response to your query: https://worker.mturk.com/mturk/previ...256OML9MKJUB87

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BraveMturk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BraveMturk View Post
    Hello,

This is pretty weird and only based on our tests and mistakes from December. Now we are much more careful.
    That is good to know. I suggest you reach out to those you have hurt. It might be to late to reverse the rejections, but you can apologize and/or explain yourself. Are you aware that rejections affect our livelihood? They impact our ability to get HITs.

If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You can make an account on Turk Opticon and reply, once they give you the ability.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast