We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Asking to rate our HIT / pricing

Quote Originally Posted by BraveMturk View Post
    Hmm...that link doesn't bring up any hits for me, so maybe they are gone already. When I search for hits on your name, the only hits that come up for Brave mturk are still those with a Masters qualification required. But thank you for responding to my post. I'm sorry you had problems with cheaters in the past. It's upsetting when a few bad Turkers ruin it for the rest of us. If you post hits that require a high accuracy rate, I think you would weed out those that try to scam requesters, as they will get caught eventually (and they should be rejected). I see with the Masters qualification hits, you are only asking for an accuracy rate of 90%, and yet with my accuracy rate of 99.9%, I still can't try them. If you posted some hits yesterday that didn't require the Masters qualification, and yet asked for a high accuracy rate, I'd be curious to see if you noticed much difference in the results. Could be an interesting experiment. Thanks again for responding. If you post more hits that don't have the Masters requirement, and I happen to catch them, I'll be happy to give some feedback.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosemary For This Useful Post:

Hi,

Thanks for a so informative and kind reply. We will likely post some more with non-masters next week. We did post one yesterday eventually but now it's finished. Thanks again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BraveMturk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    Hmm...that link doesn't bring up any hits for me, so maybe they are gone already. When I search for hits on your name, the only hits that come up for Brave mturk are still those with a Masters qualification required. But thank you for responding to my post. I'm sorry you had problems with cheaters in the past. It's upsetting when a few bad Turkers ruin it for the rest of us. If you post hits that require a high accuracy rate, I think you would weed out those that try to scam requesters, as they will get caught eventually (and they should be rejected). I see with the Masters qualification hits, you are only asking for an accuracy rate of 90%, and yet with my accuracy rate of 99.9%, I still can't try them. If you posted some hits yesterday that didn't require the Masters qualification, and yet asked for a high accuracy rate, I'd be curious to see if you noticed much difference in the results. Could be an interesting experiment. Thanks again for responding. If you post more hits that don't have the Masters requirement, and I happen to catch them, I'll be happy to give some feedback.
    Hello. Here it is: https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3Y...YE8DAZUJ/tasks

Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know. I was on a lunch break, and looks like I missed them, and there aren't any hits left now. Maybe next time.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Now when I click that link, I see the hits that are for Masters only. So, I can't try those since I don't have the Masters qualification.

Maybe yes. But I don't think I'm running non-masters again. That run (approval rate > 95%, and >5000 accepted assign has finished, with a lot of cheaters. Running with masters now.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,137 Times in 3,719 Posts

Maybe yes. But I don't think I'm running non-masters again. That run (approval rate > 95%, and >5000 accepted assign has finished, with a lot of cheaters. Running with masters now.
    Just for the record, we recommend >98 and >5000. You could also say >=99. 96 is way too low.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie The Robot View Post
    Just for the record, we recommend >98 and >5000. You could also say >=99. 96 is way too low.

Thank you. But won't 99 like significantly reduce the available worker pools?
    It was fast with >95, but bad data

Thanks
    Thanked 10,137 Times in 3,719 Posts

Thank you. But won't 99 like significantly reduce the available worker pools?
    It was fast with >95, but bad data
    Most good workers maintain 99 and above. (Just don't make the mistake of saying >99, that would limit you to those who never, ever got one rejection.) The thing is, we have some control of staying at 98-99.9%, but we have no control regarding masters. Nobody even knows what determines it, to try for it.

If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123