Our server bill is due soon and we need your help in paying it. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Thread: 01/12/2012 Friday's Fast Festival of Fun Hits.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCatLady View Post
    No errors flagged on the hits. I've had really good interactions with the lab in the past when I asked for feedback to see what they wanted.
    Before I start, we won't get an error flagged....meaning we won't know if we did it how they want or not...but if we don't write it exactly how they want, do we get rejections? Or will they just say, "Yeah, I'm not sure how you passed the test, but how about you just don't do any more of these hits."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,645 Times in 989 Posts

I think we were ALL there

I'm just doing them because I have 4 articles due tomorrow morning and what better thing can I do than procrastinate??
    But at least it's productive procrastination!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cnw10 For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,813 Times in 4,495 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty View Post
    Before I start, we won't get an error flagged....meaning we won't know if we did it how they want or not...but if we don't write it exactly how they want, do we get rejections? Or will they just say, "Yeah, I'm not sure how you passed the test, but how about you just don't do any more of these hits."
    Good question. I've done some of their hits in the past that were not like this, but did have a test to pass. I got one rejection from them, and when I asked about it they explained that they gave some leeway but my answer was way out of the spectrum of expectation (and really, it was). So my thought is I'm just going to do them the way I feel is right... YMMV?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,993 Times in 3,740 Posts

Ahhh.... lost the Heather because she hasn't written back yet and it timed out. She's usually really good though so I imagine we'll have some communication later. Did crack $10 while doing other things though and at last passed the quiz for the Percy hits. Did one. It's past my bedtime though. Goodnight Nation!
    It's like a video game, except that when I level up I get paid!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trace For This Useful Post:

Good question. I've done some of their hits in the past that were not like this, but did have a test to pass. I got one rejection from them, and when I asked about it they explained that they gave some leeway but my answer was way out of the spectrum of expectation (and really, it was). So my thought is I'm just going to do them the way I feel is right... YMMV?
    You know what? I almost destroyed my brain trying to pass that test, the least I can do is try. If I get a rejection...so. what. At least I tried. I already have them answered, I've been dinking around about hitting "submit" (and yes, I entered the code).

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HelloKitty For This Useful Post:

It is done. I submitted a Percy hit. I also wrote them a long message practically begging for forgiveness if I messed it up. I need to go lie down now.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HelloKitty For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty View Post
    It is done. I submitted a Percy hit. I also wrote them a long message practically begging for forgiveness if I messed it up. I need to go lie down now.
    Me too! I hope they understand the paranoia.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JMo9597 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,931 Times in 1,795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gopats11 View Post
    Dangit, I'm stuck on 1 Percy answer. Did anyone who emailed him receive a reply? I, too, know my sentence is right
    Nope, nothing.
    ~Hangin' in there~

Sorry. For what it's worth, if it's the same question I was stuck on, I think it's glitchy. I am 1000% positive I typed it the same way like 100 times before it finally accepted it.

ETA: Whoops meant to quote @angela168renee

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gopats11 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 Times in 1,077 Posts

Check your email for followup HIT from Christina Rader.

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast