We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!




Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 387

Thread: 01/11/2018 Hello? Are There Any HITs Out There? Thursday

  1. #11
    Member ameagari79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    846
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 634 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by librarian50 View Post
    I can't seem to find anything today...
    Decided to come back to 'work' today, and see a Pink Floyd themed thread title. One of my top 3 favorite bands of all time
    Hope that bodes well!

    Edit to add:

    Maybe not sucha great sign I tried to accept a hit and it said my account registration is not complete. What do I do? @_@

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ameagari79 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  3. #12
    Member cyvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,970
    Thanks
    4,434
    Thanked 14,152 Times in 3,801 Posts

    Both hits I tried to do are broken...good start lol

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:


  5. #13
    Member hballarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    13,541
    Thanks
    46,851
    Thanked 38,001 Times in 11,324 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ameagari79 View Post
    Decided to come back to 'work' today, and see a Pink Floyd themed thread title. One of my top 3 favorite bands of all time
    Hope that bodes well!

    Edit to add:

    Maybe not sucha great sign I tried to accept a hit and it said my account registration is not complete. What do I do? @_@
    try accepting agan, I think thats just a fluke, Ive seen it once myself

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hballarte For This Useful Post:


  7. #14
    Good morning, Nation!

    Title: Quick and easy study | PANDA
    Requester: Christian Tröster [A3DUTV8ON94ZGX] (Contact) (Req TV): $10.17/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.94] [Fair: 4.88] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.88]
    Description: Read a scenario and answer questions
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location EqualTo US;

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gopats11 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  9. #15
    Bearly Turkin' Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    41,035
    Thanks
    166,231
    Thanked 107,799 Times in 32,206 Posts

    Good morning Nation!


    Title: Answer a simple question | PANDA
    Requester: MIT Deep Cars [A3UOFLI8LQX8KP] (Contact) (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: 2.67] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
    Description: Help research a topic
    Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $10.00
    Qualifications: None

  10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  11. #16
    *** Forum Supporter *** cnw10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    857
    Thanks
    3,334
    Thanked 2,961 Times in 797 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gopats11 View Post
    Good morning, Nation!

    Title: Quick and easy study | PANDA
    Requester: Christian Tröster [A3DUTV8ON94ZGX] (Contact) (Req TV): $10.17/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.94] [Fair: 4.88] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.88]
    Description: Read a scenario and answer questions
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location EqualTo US;
    I think there might be an error with this study. Just messaged the requester.

    ETA It was an error. He's fixing and putting a new version out.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cnw10 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  13. #17
    Member hballarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    13,541
    Thanks
    46,851
    Thanked 38,001 Times in 11,324 Posts

    Title: A 15-min Survey on Android Apps | PANDA
    Requester: IU Kap Lab [A13Y9TN4ZANH4Q] (Contact) (Req TV): $14.46/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 2.89] [Fair: 4.11] [Comm: 4.67] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description: Participate in a study in which you will be provided with an app, which you will need to install on your phone. You will be asked to answer a survey that contains demographic and technical questions. The study will take a maximum of 15 minutes.
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.50
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hballarte For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  15. #18
    Good morning, Nation.

    Ugg. I forgot to setup the coffee pot before going to sleep last night. The wait is interminable.

    PC updated for me last night and now even the "once" pandas default to ham mode. It's the first thing about PC that I don't like.

    Quote Originally Posted by cnw10 View Post
    I think there might be an error with this study. Just messaged the requester.
    Caught this one almost instantly. If the requester gets back to you please let us know what you find out.

  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TurkIngiNtheusa For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  17. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by cnw10 View Post
    I think there might be an error with this study. Just messaged the requester.
    Hmm I just finished it and didn't have any problems. Hopefully they figure it out for you!

    Ohhh wait I think I know what you're talking about. There was something I found a bit strage but just went with it and explained in the comments at the end

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gopats11 For This Useful Post:


  19. #20
    *** Forum Supporter *** cnw10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    857
    Thanks
    3,334
    Thanked 2,961 Times in 797 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TurkIngiNtheusa View Post
    Good morning, Nation.

    Ugg. I forgot to setup the coffee pot before going to sleep last night. The wait is interminable.

    PC updated for me last night and now even the "once" pandas default to ham mode. It's the first thing about PC that I don't like.



    Caught this one almost instantly. If the requester gets back to you please let us know what you find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by gopats11 View Post
    Hmm I just finished it and didn't have any problems. Hopefully they figure it out for you!

    Ohhh wait I think I know what you're talking about. There was something I found a bit strage but just went with it and explained in the comments at the end
    Yes, there was an error with how it was presented. He said he's putting a new version out.

    ETA It's fixed now!

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cnw10 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •