We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Cellphone usage

Cellphone usage

Can you use scripts on a cellphone?. I've been using chrome browser, but can't get any to work. Thank you for any help anyone has for me. ????

Thanks
    Thanked 8,007 Times in 3,032 Posts

I think you need the dolphin browser. Someone has information, but I forget who. Maybe if you ask in the Daily HITs thread, someone will know.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 840 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genie88 View Post
    Can you use scripts on a cellphone?. I've been using chrome browser, but can't get any to work. Thank you for any help anyone has for me. ????
    Android? See Android Turking Guide

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bromeliad For This Useful Post: