We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: 01/05/2018 How are you staying warm--layered socks for me.

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,188 Times in 3,024 Posts

for people with under 10k hits

Title: 5 minutes 25 cents: survey about moral judgments(~ 5 minutes) | AcceptA
    Requester: Shoham [AAOFEMD3T5NT2] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.25
    Duration: 20 minutes
    Available: 1
    Description: 5 minutes 25 cents: survey about moral judgments
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 10000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [984972503-69475] DoesNotExist
    @petgeek , I haven't been doing many surveys this past week, but it does happen on occasion. I just put my worker ID and add a note about no code

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyCatLady For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,566 Times in 2,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by savetheunlikely View Post
    No - You just go to internet explorer and log into worker.mturk.com, then go to your queue on IE. No need to open any scripts. In all honesty, I've heard the HIT is rough to get it to work, so I wouldn't spend too much time driving yourself nuts on it.
    Thanks so much! I ended up uninstalling the web player as it was messing up really bad and I still couldn't get the hit to work anyway!
    Wow I never knew how to get that to work but I never tried much before because I mostly use FF and Chrome sometimes.
    Thanks for the info!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,566 Times in 2,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCatLady View Post
    I have everything set up on Chrome, and a few things on Opera so that I can switch if needed. But more importantly right now: the unity web player takes a LONG time to install, and load. If you're doing it, don't second guess yourself before you've given it lots of time to work.

You can just open IE and log into mturk from there. You do not need to set up any scripts in IE - just run the hit out of your queue per usual.

Also, I haven't worked on a windows machine in a while, but you should be able to click on your start menu (lower left corner of your screen). IE may still be part of your menu there, or you can open the search and look for internet explorer.
    I do have IE where I can bring it up but didn't realize I could work from there. DUH Thanks so much!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to margaretd For This Useful Post:

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33