Our server bill is due soon and we need your help in paying it. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 01/04/2017 Stay Warm and Keep Turking Thursday

Thanks
    Thanked 10,160 Times in 1,894 Posts

Good morning everyone. Nice balmy 14 here with wind chill 4. Warm compared to tomorrow wind chills are supposedly -15-20, and I have to go out to a dr's appt for a follow-up, brrrr Stay warm everyone!

Title: A 3-min consumer survey | AcceptA
    Requester: Na Wen [ASR836TBPQRY3] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 2.33] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.25
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 1
    Description: A fun and very short survey
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dazcat For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Title: Psychology survey about learning | AcceptA
    Requester: MAPLE Lab [A3W53WMVSXSCUZ] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $16.75] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $3.63
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 1
    Description: Read test, view images, and answer questions
    Requirements: Masters Exists; M/I completed DoesNotExist
    Wherever you go, whatever you do, whatever you say.....say, say, say, say it with love.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueMoods For This Useful Post:

Good morning, Nation.

I feel quite badly for all of you folks having to deal with subzero temperatures. Drink plenty of hot beverages like coffee and cocoa, even a teaspoon of chicken bullion in a cup of hot water makes a fantastic beverage to help warm you quickly. To stay warm you need to focus on your core. Eat really hearty foods like oatmeal or plenty of fibrous veggies like broccoli. Anything that keeps your metabolism engaged will help offset the chill.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TurkIngiNtheusa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoods View Post
    I'm on Florida's east coast. We have an outdoor cat that doesn't get along with our other cats so we turned the bathroom into her own private suite for the duration. There's no heat in the bathroom but she has thick fluffy fur and it's warmer in there than it is outside. She hated it at first but she found the little corner of blankets and towels we put down for her and now she's settled right down.
    Maybe you should call him up: https://www.jacksongalaxy.com/

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garson For This Useful Post:

The other night I made a cup of hot chocolate and I had to turn off the space heater next to me for a few minutes. It was amazing how warm I got all over, inside and out...everywhere except my feet lol
    Wherever you go, whatever you do, whatever you say.....say, say, say, say it with love.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlueMoods For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by garson View Post
    Maybe you should him up: https://www.jacksongalaxy.com/
    She's fine. She's actually semi-feral. We started feeding her when the lady that was feeding her had to move. When she got pregnant we brought her inside until she had her kittens and got spayed, but she was eager to get back to the great outdoors. She comes to the house when it's feeding time, and sometimes she hangs out with my husband and me when we're sitting on the porch. She just doesn't care for being confined indoors and with four other cats in our home we don't make her...except in cases of severe weather.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlueMoods For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,407 Times in 5,131 Posts

good Morning folks hope you are having a wonderful day! its 18 this morning. but snow is pouring in and we're to be back in the single digits this evening.
    The reason I'm here.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Danykia For This Useful Post:

Has anyone found any decent batches lately? I'm still new to trying to figure out what batches are worth it, but almost every requester with live batch HITs has a TO score maxed out around 1.0/5.0.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jon0326 For This Useful Post:

**Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 1 or greater.**

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,770 Times in 4,490 Posts

Good morning everyone.

It is currently 18 degrees here and is supposed to drop to -2 by the end of the day.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to louwho For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast