We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 01/04/2017 Stay Warm and Keep Turking Thursday

01/04/2017 Stay Warm and Keep Turking Thursday

In my neck of the woods it's 30 degrees (feels like 24). Brrrrr

Title: 10 minutes survey | AcceptA
    Requester: Wujin Chu [A3TVBHRT5BA2I] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 3.64] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.20] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.50
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 1
    Description: 10 minutes survey. One paragraph generation
    Requirements: Masters Exists
    Wherever you go, whatever you do, whatever you say.....say, say, say, say it with love.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BlueMoods For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Title: Quick and easy study | AcceptA
    Requester: Christian Tröster [A3DUTV8ON94ZGX] Contact
    TV: [Hrly: $10.17] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 3.94] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.88] [Reviews: 61] [ToS: 2]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $1.50
    Duration: 3 hours
    Description: Answer questions on personality & complete a cognitive skills test
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location EqualTo US

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to murchlove For This Useful Post:

Good Morning ALL! Made as much this morning as I made all day yesterday Hope it continues to improve!

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hoopinhippy For This Useful Post:

Good morning, Nation! Hope everyone is staying warm and safe, especially our friends out along the East Coast.
    I've reached the AGE where my BRAIN has switched from "I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T DO THAT" to "WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS."

You call them swear words, I call them sentence enhancers!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FeistyLady99 For This Useful Post:

Good morning nation!

I'm letting yesterday go and I'm beginning again today. So, wish me luck!

I had an "on-boarding" for a project that starts in April. BUT, the entire company is closed (as is the world) due to inclimate weather. I'm a little disappointed, but I HATE going out in the cold. So, Yeah?

Happy turking!

husslemoney

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to husslemoney For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FeistyLady99 View Post
    Good morning, Nation! Hope everyone is staying warm and safe, especially our friends out along the East Coast.
    I'm on Florida's east coast. We have an outdoor cat that doesn't get along with our other cats so we turned the bathroom into her own private suite for the duration. There's no heat in the bathroom but she has thick fluffy fur and it's warmer in there than it is outside. She hated it at first but she found the little corner of blankets and towels we put down for her and now she's settled right down.
    Wherever you go, whatever you do, whatever you say.....say, say, say, say it with love.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BlueMoods For This Useful Post:

Title: Transcription of Locations and Numbers | AcceptA
    Requester: jvteam [A1U5908FEI1U7X] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay: 1.50] [Fast: 3.82] [Comm: 4.22] [Fair: 4.27] [Reviews: 38] [ToS: 2]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $1.80
    Duration: 2 hours
    Description: Transcription of places and numbers
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueMoods For This Useful Post:

Is it weird that the only thing I have a taste for this morning is a bowl of ramen soup? It just sounds like the perfect comfort food on a frigid morning like today.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueMoods For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoods View Post
    I'm on Florida's east coast. We have an outdoor cat that doesn't get along with our other cats so we turned the bathroom into her own private suite for the duration. There's no heat in the bathroom but she has thick fluffy fur and it's warmer in there than it is outside. She hated it at first but she found the little corner of blankets and towels we put down for her and now she's settled right down.
    I'm on week #3 of trying to get son's girlfriend's cat to get along with the others here in the household. Now to the point of having them 2 feet apart and not trying to kill each other. A work in progress, but making headway.
    I've reached the AGE where my BRAIN has switched from "I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T DO THAT" to "WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS."

You call them swear words, I call them sentence enhancers!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FeistyLady99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,675 Times in 5,525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoods View Post
    Is it weird that the only thing I have a taste for this morning is a bowl of ramen soup? It just sounds like the perfect comfort food on a frigid morning like today.
    I love ramen, I rarely eat , but I would eat it daily if it was healthier lol

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast