We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easy way to tell if I previously submitted a HIT

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 241 Posts

Easy way to tell if I previously submitted a HIT

Good afternoon all and Happy New Year! I'm still new to Mturk (11 days now and 235 HITS) and I have a question. I can't remember what requesters I've worked for, but some state if I've already completed the HIT not to do it again or I will be rejected. Of course I don't want a rejection so I spend time going back through my jobs to see if I've done it before. Is there an easier/faster way to know if I've already completed the hit? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Hi Kathy4860,
    This is the question of the day. We used to have a data base script, but it no longer works on the new worker site

Thanks

Oh, do you just take the chance and do the task, or since I'm new should I avoid it until I get my numbers up so a possible rejection won't hurt as much?

Well, I have my data base from before the switch, so I rely on that. I have also made a word document and I save a list of the HITs I've done since then. I don't do more than adozen or so HITs a day, so at this point, that's not too bad. We are hoping that the people working on a new data base script will be successful. I rarely take the chance, if it looks at all familiar. I have also emailed the requester to ask, if I'm not sure and the timer is long enough. If I don't hear back, I let it expire. Others are more daring and if the pay is high and they have a cushion for a reject, they might take a chance. The good requesters prevent you from taking it again if they don't want repeats. I think Amazon should require such a check if the requester does not want repeats. But that is not the case.
    Good luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to librarian50 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,614 Times in 3,886 Posts

The chrome extension, mTurk Suite is now tracking your HITs, that will help.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Thanks

I have had the mTurk Suite for a few days now. When I click on Hit Tracker and try to check my history it says under construction. Maybe down the road it will work for me. I wish I had a better memory

Thanks

Oh dear, I thought I had heard it was working. I think I heard that the Crowd Workers extension was tracking. Maybe you can grab the info from your dashboard and paste it into a txt file to search with ctrl F.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

If you have already done a survey that only allows one survey, then either the external website will tell you and prevent you, or the Mturk website will tell you and prevent you, or a few requesters make it difficult and put in a separate external website saying "check your Mturk ID here". So you can complete them with no problem, if they are completeable.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Turker297 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

MTurk Suite is now working.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks

Mozilla for tracking hits

Is there a similar extension for Mozilla that will help to track my hits?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast