We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Unable to work on any more hits today

Unable to work on any more hits today

Hi I have received the "Unable to work on any more hits today. Please come back tomorrow to work on hits" message three days in a row...has anyone had any experience with and/or why this may be happening?

I e-mailed Amazon Turk support and posed my guesses as to why but they are more interested in the specific guesses which are...only guesses...and have been unable to tell me anything for the third day in a row. This time I e-mailed them saying I have no idea why and asking for a more generic answer, but it doesn't hurt to ask if anyone else knows about reasons this may be caused. My guesses are from maybe auto-collecting too many hits but I really don't know why? I don't have a provisional account and I have submitted less than 100 hits each day I've worked anyway...

Thanks for any feedback!

Thanks
    Thanked 42,029 Times in 11,738 Posts

It may be the case that you have returned some hits that you accepted. That counts against your 100 hits for the day. Hang in there. The limitation will go away soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 Times in 3,156 Posts

Right, it's not a limit on how many HITs you can submit, it's a limit on how many HITs you can accept.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Just hang in there.