We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: shopping receipt

shopping receipt

hello everyone, hope everyone had a good holiday. I am new to this turk thing and I have done mostly shopping recipt and starting to believe they are not worth it in the long run. Does anyone agree with me and have anything better for new people or should I stick with the shopping receipt for now.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,124 Times in 3,714 Posts

Shopping receipts are generally not worth it. Join us in the Daily HITs thread and learn what is. You'll need Turk Opticon and other scripts to help you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Thank you Rosie. I am going to check that out now. Can I ask what is Turk Opticon and how do I get it?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,124 Times in 3,714 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flash1457 View Post
    Thank you Rosie. I am going to check that out now. Can I ask what is Turk Opticon and how do I get it?
    I recommend you get the chrome extension, mTurk Suite. Also check out https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Not at all worth it. I mean only you know what your times worth, but there are plenty of HITs out there with a better ROI.