We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!




Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 469

Thread: 12/07/2017 Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day so we never forget

  1. #51
    *** Forum Supporter *** cnw10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,058
    Thanks
    3,752
    Thanked 3,632 Times in 986 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DarlsBored View Post
    hmm what is even more odd is I installed the new export last night but today it was gone. I just had to install it again

    dashboard still stuck on yesterday's money though
    Hourly is stuck on yesterday's money too. I wonder if they updated something today that broke both again

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cnw10 For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by cnw10 View Post
    Hourly is stuck on yesterday's money too. I wonder if they updated something today that broke both again
    I just turned dashboard off. We still have running total PE in MTS so I'll use that for now. He said it would probably keep breaking. Weird though that export was gone.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:


  5. #53
    Moderator carolyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    15,173
    Thanks
    16,749
    Thanked 42,109 Times in 11,757 Posts

    **Hidden Content: To see this hidden content your post count must be 1 or greater.**

    under 10 minutes

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  7. #54
    *** Forum Supporter *** FeistyLady99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,977
    Thanks
    18,097
    Thanked 11,198 Times in 3,511 Posts

    Late yesterday afternoon, I made changes to the new site Dashboard script to get rid of a bunch of superscript numbers that were showing up ... this morning, none of those changes were in Tampermonkey. I had to change the script again (and yes, I did save the revisions yesterday). Also, cannot get the Hit Export to work in Greasemonkey (Firefox) and the Dark Theme is only working on the right hand column (Today's Activity) of the Dashboard, but not on the All Hits page. My projected earnings for today are showing the two hits I just did.
    I've reached the AGE where my BRAIN has switched from "I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T DO THAT" to "WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS."

    You call them swear words, I call them sentence enhancers!

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FeistyLady99 For This Useful Post:


  9. #55
    Member NewUser23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Napervillle, IL
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 210 Times in 67 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    Title: Answer a survey about your interest level in watching video content | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Andre Ellis [AUXVFVM6OHHIZ] (Contact)
    TO 1: Not Available
    TO 2: Not Available
    Description: Our product in a live stream sports content app
    Time: 60 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Age - 45 - 55 is 1; Household Income - $50,000 - $74,999 is 1;

    7 minutes but no code. Age 45-55. That's me, unfortunately.....haha
    No completion code for me either, and no response from email to requester. Think I'm gonna risk it and submit with AMT ID...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewUser23 For This Useful Post:


  11. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by FeistyLady99 View Post
    Late yesterday afternoon, I made changes to the new site Dashboard script to get rid of a bunch of superscript numbers that were showing up ... this morning, none of those changes were in Tampermonkey. I had to change the script again (and yes, I did save the revisions yesterday). Also, cannot get the Hit Export to work in Greasemonkey (Firefox) and the Dark Theme is only working on the right hand column (Today's Activity) of the Dashboard, but not on the All Hits page. My projected earnings for today are showing the two hits I just did.
    Kadauchi updated worker dashboard script for us last night so I'm sure that wiped out your changes. He did warn it would probably keep breaking since Amazon is still working on dashboard. Stuff still isn't fully hooked up to dashboard and still taking us to old site

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:


  13. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by NewUser23 View Post
    No completion code for me either, and no response from email to requester. Think I'm gonna risk it and submit with AMT ID...
    He responded to me yesterday and said no problem using my id. Hopefully all is good for everyone else too

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:


  15. #58
    Bearly Turkin' Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    42,455
    Thanks
    172,654
    Thanked 111,653 Times in 33,371 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by birdy.lynn View Post
    Anyone using Mturk Suite? How do I get it to take me to the new site when I click a HIT in HIT Finder?
    That's a good question. Now I'm not sure Hit Finder Beta is actually scraping the new site. When I use https://worker.mturk.com/?finder_beta to start it, all the links for the hits are for https://www.mturk.com/. I'm gonna ask Kadauchi.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  17. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    That's a good question. Now I'm not sure Hit Finder Beta is actually scraping the new site. When I use https://worker.mturk.com/?finder_beta to start it, all the links for the hits are for https://www.mturk.com/. I'm gonna ask Kadauchi.
    It might be because of the site the requester set it up on. If a hit isn't "optimized" for the new site and I let it sit a minute on worker site, it flips me to the old site.

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  19. #60
    Member SSBM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 550 Times in 138 Posts

    Hi everyone I've been absent for a little while. I hope everyone is well.

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SSBM For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •