We need help getting enough package purchases to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: About payments for Indian Turkers

About payments for Indian Turkers

I am new here, started this thread just because of an eager to know more about mturk Indian payment procedures. Kindly help me by sharing details that you know.

How can i change the bank account linked to amazon mturk (I am a turker from India) ?

I it possible to link an Indian NRI account to withdraw amazon mturk payments ?

From where they are sending the payments to India, is that from an Indian bank account or from US account ?

Kindly help me providing answers to my above doubts, you help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,556 Times in 3,862 Posts

Welcome to Turker Nation! I don't know the answer, but someone will. Please join us in the Daily HIT thread.
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,668 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lastpass View Post
    I am new here, started this thread just because of an eager to know more about mturk Indian payment procedures. Kindly help me by sharing details that you know.

How can i change the bank account linked to amazon mturk (I am a turker from India) ?

From where they are sending the payments to India, is that from an Indian bank account or from US account ?

Kindly help me providing answers to my above doubts, you help will be highly appreciated.
    Take a look at Bank Transfer is now enabled for Indian turkers.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bromeliad For This Useful Post:

Thanks for all the reply's, but none of these threads lead me to answers for my doubts... I hope someone will help me...

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lastpass View Post

ThaNks for all the reply's, but none of these threads lead me to answers for my query. Hope someone will help me to get answers.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk