We need help getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Broken mTurk AND Scripts

Broken mTurk AND Scripts

First ... I owe all of you a deep apology. I've been away from Turking (and this forum) for a few months now. Just re-started Turking and lurking in earnest a few weeks ago.

Although I'd originally intended to return with a re-Intro, today's a bit of a disaster, so I'm crying out for help instead.

My misunderstanding was that we'd be forcibly switched to Worker on 12/15. But my original settings stopped working today.

First, mTurk ran unbelievably slow. Then I did a couple of small HITs that are not credited on my dashboard. Then Hit Scraper and Panda Crazy both went on strike. Switching over to Worker only confused matters further; it doesn't work, either. Is there a fix(es), or am I stuck?

Any help that can be provided will be warmly welcomed!

UPDATE!

All is working now ... wish I knew why. I had to take a break to run errands. When I came back, I fired up my browser, opened up mTurk "Classic," et voila! New version of Dashboard is up and running (and it's beautiful). I was able to get my Panda Crazy and Hit Scraper links to work as well.

So ... the good ol' reboot-and-try-again may have worked, or perhaps there was some kind of temporary glitch on my end or mTurk's. Dunno. I am running this machine through a few scans in case something else is at play.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,026 Times in 3,039 Posts

I'm so glad it's working, since I had no idea what to tell you, other than to shut everything down and start over.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post: