Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Full Turker community

Full Turker community

Hi all,

I'm a new soon-to-be requester and I've been reading up quite a bit on MTurk recently. It's pretty great! The most recent information I found pertaining to the size of the Turker community says that there are currently over 500,000 Workers from over 190 countries. Does anyone know where I can find the specific demographic breakdown of the community? I'm most interested in what percentage of the community is from the U.S., India, and other countries.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,177 Times in 2,708 Posts

Welcome to Turker Nation!

Someone will have info about this, there is active research going on.

Please write to @spamgirl about getting your requester account set up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,177 Times in 2,708 Posts

I found it! This link explains and links to the current information:

http://www.behind-the-enemy-lines.co...k-now.html?m=1

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JustKeepSwimming For This Useful Post:

Thanks, this is much appreciated!