Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Number of HITs available

Number of HITs available

Good afternoon everyone

So I started working on mturk two weeks ago and have completed so far around 300 HITs (not that much I know but I'm learning!)
    When I click on 'HITs available to you" I get between 200-400 HITs depending on the time of day which I know is normal as I've only just started and don't have that many HITs approved. But when I click on "All HITs", it still only shows around 2000 HITs, far from the 400000 apparently available according to the website? Why is that?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,176 Times in 2,707 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aletheia7 View Post
    Good afternoon everyone

So I started working on mturk two weeks ago and have completed so far around 300 HITs (not that much I know but I'm learning!)
    When I click on 'HITs available to you" I get between 200-400 HITs depending on the time of day which I know is normal as I've only just started and don't have that many HITs approved. But when I click on "All HITs", it still only shows around 2000 HITs, far from the 400000 apparently available according to the website? Why is that?
    Welcome to Turker Nation!

Some requesters don't allow their HITs to be viewed by those who don't qualify for them. That might explain some of the difference. I'm not sure, that sure is a huge difference.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks for your answer
    I'm international, which might explain some of it too? Although yes it is a huge difference!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aletheia7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,176 Times in 2,707 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aletheia7 View Post
    Thanks for your answer
    I'm international, which might explain some of it too? Although yes it is a huge difference!
    That could be it, then.

Join us in the Daily HITs thread, that's where all the action is.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post: