Our server bill is due soon and we need your help in paying it. Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: 11/08/2017 - National Cappuccino Humpday Wednesday

Title: A short survey [5 min] about retirement decisions | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Muxin Zhai [A2699ALYTFM6B2] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: [Rate: $21.43/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Description: This short survey asks about your decision about retirement savings and your financial stress
    Time: 3 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

2 mins

I need to find .21 to be even ....

ETA ok Im happy now.

Not my circus, not my monkeys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustKeepSwimming For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JustKeepSwimming View Post
    Title: A short survey [5 min] about retirement decisions | PANDA
    Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
    Requester: Muxin Zhai [A2699ALYTFM6B2] (Contact)
    TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
    TO 2: [Rate: $21.43/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Description: This short survey asks about your decision about retirement savings and your financial stress
    Time: 3 hours
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

2 mins

I need to find .21 to be even ....

ETA ok Im happy now.
    I did this without hitting accept and then realized and it was to late. Booooo.

Anyways, I have 400 things in my pending and like $30 pending and I'm so tired after 11 hours of work today and then like 2 hours of this haha. I'm a glutton for punishment because I'm watching the election recap from last year because it was a year ago tonight. Bed sounds better!
    Have a good night guys!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladykane For This Useful Post:

I just had someone's expired clark ring. That's a lot of hours sitting in and expiring in queues lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35