We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: List of scripts that work on the new site

Turkmaster wasn't working for me on Firefox with Greasemonkey, but it worked with Tampermonkey on both Firefox & Chrome. However, I can't make a "$1 and up" watcher, and none of the amount-based watchers are working. The "watch this page" button shows on the search, and the popup appears, but the watcher never shows up on the dashboard. Is this happening for everyone? Can someone recommend another script to use for this?

I also updated Turkopticon but it isn't showing anything (no colored dots, nothing to mouseover) on the new site. Anyone else get it working?

I can't get HIT Database working on the new site, anyone have some input?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,053 Times in 3,693 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bumonskateboard6 View Post
    I can't get HIT Database working on the new site, anyone have some input?
    We're still waiting on that one. He can't release the update until mTurk finishes tweeking the new site.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A11THU6UGG3THR View Post

I also updated Turkopticon but it isn't showing anything (no colored dots, nothing to mouseover) on the new site. Anyone else get it working?
    It was working with mTurk Suite before.

Did you get it from the TO main page?

If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie The Robot View Post
    It was working with mTurk Suite before.

Did you get it from the TO main page?
    Yes. Actually it does work with HIT scraper now, just not with Turkmaster.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 14cfox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A11THU6UGG3THR View Post
    Yes. Actually it does work with HIT scraper now, just not with Turkmaster.
    Things are going to be wonky for a while. Amazon keeps changing things and the script writers have to adjust for them.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,142 Times in 895 Posts

I'm not the kind of man who tends to socialize. I seem to lean on old familiar ways and I ain't no fool for love songs that whisper in my ears. Still crazy after all these years.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatrickBatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

deleted - posted in wrong thread

Thanks
    Thanked 2,142 Times in 895 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBatman View Post
    Just tested and after changing scrapper url, the new site is down for maintenance but it did take me to the maintenance page of new site, so it should work:
    https://worker.mturk.com/projects/findhits?hit_scraper
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBatman View Post
    UPDATE it doesnt work because they changed the way accept function works since its now preview and accept instead of just preview (on new site)
    The url i mentioned previously NOW works after you download the updated script.
    In firefox make sure to use tapermonkey and not greasemonkey, greasemonkey will process first scrape page forever.
    Last edited by PatrickBatman; 12-16-2017 at 11:15 PM.
    I'm not the kind of man who tends to socialize. I seem to lean on old familiar ways and I ain't no fool for love songs that whisper in my ears. Still crazy after all these years.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatrickBatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,464 Times in 2,444 Posts

Here is a script to show HIT details on HIT pages on the new site: https://turk-tools.s3.amazonaws.com/...view_screen.js
    It's all good.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast