We are no where close to paying our June server bill. If you can help, please do! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Left for 2 month and now no one is doing my HITs?

Left for 2 month and now no one is doing my HITs?

I qualified around 80 workers for my HITs. 2 month ago, when I post 300 screening HIT, it is usually completed in about 30 min. Today I've posted that HIT for 20 min and I only got 1 HIT completed. I'm wondering is it more likely the case that the Turkers I qualified are no longer Turking or something else is causing that?

Requester ID: Cornell LIC (it's a share account)

Thanks

I am not a professional requester or worker (yet!) but I'm guessing it's mostly drop-off and/or not realizing that you have more hits now available. The worker attrition rate, I'm guessing, is pretty high.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,021 Times in 3,686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nopotato View Post
    I qualified around 80 workers for my HITs. 2 month ago, when I post 300 screening HIT, it is usually completed in about 30 min. Today I've posted that HIT for 20 min and I only got 1 HIT completed. I'm wondering is it more likely the case that the Turkers I qualified are no longer Turking or something else is causing that?

That is possible. I've seen people talking about trying to get the latest qual. Your allowed to post your HIT in the Daily HIT thread once a day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

I went over to MTurk and requested quals for your HITs.

I found your HITs and tried to get qualifications.

Don't have a low timer unless the entire HIT takes 5 minutes or less for every single user including anyone who writes comments during the HIT.

Also you apparently for some reason have not emailed someone to tell them they are qualified when it's LITERALLY ONLY 80 PEOPLE, not likely that they're all going to see it randomly!! Plus not enough workers that one is likely to post it anywhere if it's good pay because almost no one fits the qualification!

I think we do email everyone after qualification. If you happen the have the qual and did not receive any email you probably haven't done any HIT for our new account(we used a different account earlier, Amazon bounce back the email when I try to send email to Turker haven't done any HIT.)