We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/12/2017 - Thursday Transcripts

Thanks
    Thanked 22,996 Times in 7,520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Hi there. I missed out on a sergey qual? That's worse than missing out on Masters
    If it helps you feel any better, most of us didn't get it.
    "N/A" showing on TN for TO could be due to TO issues. Requesters may not be new and may have negative TO! To be careful, click through to the TurkOpticon site when no TO shows.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mills For This Useful Post:

Does anyone have a list of a good list of requesters to add to panda? I have about 20 added, and over the last hour, not even a single hit other than just ones I see here, I don't want to run hit scraper at the same time because it recommends not too, anyone have a suggestion or possible list, or even something I could do to improve?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DonnieCash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,630 Times in 2,445 Posts

off the clock!
    hmmph. I missed the quals. it's ok Sergey. I didnt want that qual anyway.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yzyz For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieCash View Post
    Does anyone have a list of a good list of requesters to add to panda? I have about 20 added, and over the last hour, not even a single hit other than just ones I see here, I don't want to run hit scraper at the same time because it recommends not too, anyone have a suggestion or possible list, or even something I could do to improve?
    If you have hit scraper then you should run it to see which hits are available that you don't panda for or even know about.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jacko2a For This Useful Post:

With 20 pandas running at once you're probably getting a TOOOOOON of PREs and is essentially why you aren't getting any HITs at all. I recommend picking a few that really interest you and focus on those until you catch them. For finding HITs try using HIT finder or HIT scraper instead of setting a bunch of pandas. I recommend finder because you can run in on the new worker website while working on the old one and it will give you less PREs, also more user friendly.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Timothy For This Useful Post:

If youre running 20 pandas youre almost guarnteed to not catch anything. Panda crazy checks each hit sequentially, so even if your timer is at 980ms then it is only checking each panda once every 20 seconds. Your best bet is to run no more than 3 or 4 pandas and run hit finder beta simultaneously. The hits that you arent able to grab from there you can then decide if theyre worth running a panda for.
    If you received the masters qualification at any point since 1/1/2017 and you use hit database and would like to help me with a theory that I'm working on, please PM me. I will respond with some specific questions. Thanks!

Then vs Than: What's the difference?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TurkIngiNtheusa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jacko2a View Post
    If you have hit scraper then you should run it to see which hits are available that you don't panda for or even know about.
    Okay, so you suggest I run hit scraper and panda at the same time? Or pause panda, run hit scraper and panda the hits off hitscraper? Sorry, only been doing this hard for about 10 days now. Read so many tutorials and such just hard with so much information and conflicting statements.

http://turkernation.com/showthread.p...nd-PandA-Links
    try this

Title: You and your work team(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Tunde Ogunfowora [AO6UBSWSEO2HD] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

????? 4.55 Communicativity
    ????? 4.34 Generosity
    ????? 5.00 Fairness
    ????? 5.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 44
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This study asks about you and your work team members.
    Time: 60 minutes
    Hits Available: 25
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Exc: [60890-60301] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Inc: [19-60301] has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85; Location is one of: CA, US
    -----------
    I got an email about this one; 15 minutes.
    Once upon a timey wimey....We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    With 20 pandas running at once you're probably getting a TOOOOOON of PREs and is essentially why you aren't getting any HITs at all. I recommend picking a few that really interest you and focus on those until you catch them. For finding HITs try using HIT finder or HIT scraper instead of setting a bunch of pandas. I recommend finder because you can run in on the new worker website while working on the old one and it will give you less PREs, also more user friendly.
    Okay, thank you this makes it a bit more clear, so let me just say what I plan to do and if this is an okay plan, I am going to run 4 pandas sergy, and 3 surveys that haven't popped for me yet, and then run hit finder on the mturk beta website, and if a survey has ran out of hits I can add that to panda crazy.

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast