We typically are NOT getting enough donations to pay the monthly server bill. We need your help! Click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: My first rejected HIT :(

My first rejected HIT :(

I took a task yesterday from Crowdsourcing where you drew a box around a pill.

The task said to only track horizontal, vertical, diagonal or triangle items.

The pill was a circle...

So I didn't track anything and hit submit.

To be honest, this was in the middle of me just taking everything I could. Should I have returned it? Yeah, probably.

I immediately messaged them and said hey, I don't know if I did that right, can you please tell me?

They didn't bother responding and rejected me.

How big of a deal is it to have rejected HITs? I don't like seeing that number as anything but zero.

Has anyone worked with them before? What are the chances of them changing it?

*** Forum Supporter & Moderator *** Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,084 Times in 2,235 Posts

I'm sorry.

Rejections happen, few turkers have a true 100% approval rate. Most requesters understand that and as long as your approval rate is 99% it won't prevent you from doing most HITs. If your approval rating has fallen below that, you'll have to do as many safe HITs as you can to bring it back up.

I'm not familiar with that requester, I'll have to check their TO. Are you using Turk Opticon? If not, you need to start right away.

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Thanks

Is it this requester?
    https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/reports?id=A39KASD9SM2CB3

They have good ratings, there is hope that they might reverse the rejection.

If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

No, it's these guys:

https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A3KPVNS0OE9UOM

Still no response

Also, if you can help, how do people post hits in the daily group? I don't know how to link HITs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lolagirl69 View Post
    No, it's these guys:

https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A3KPVNS0OE9UOM

Still no response
    That does not look good. I'm sorry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lolagirl69 View Post
    Also, if you can help, how do people post hits in the daily group? I don't know how to link HITs.
    You need to use a script. You can use Great HIT Export or the exporter from another script. First of all, do you know how to use scripts?