We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/14/2017 - Lab Rats Thursday

Thanks
    Thanked 94,979 Times in 28,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thebandkittie View Post
    Maybe you don't mind clicking. It hurt my hands. I had to click at least 100 times. Plus no progress counter so no idea when it would end.
    No, I'm not crazy about clicking. I have some carpal tunnel and I think arthritis everywhere else. I was pretty fast pressing the keys on the keyboard so it didn't last long for me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

Title: Politics survey for US respondents (20 questions / 10mins / 1 USD) | PANDA
    Requester: Sebastian Schutte [A3BN6Q24E7YQF2] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    TO Unavailable
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: This is a short survey asking US respondents about a timely foreign policy issue. It can be comfortably completed in 10 minutes and no identifying information will be recorded.
    Time: 10 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Location is US

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to work4turk For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by work4turk View Post
    Title: Politics survey for US respondents (20 questions / 10mins / 1 USD) | PANDA
    Requester: Sebastian Schutte [A3BN6Q24E7YQF2] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    TO Unavailable
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: This is a short survey asking US respondents about a timely foreign policy issue. It can be comfortably completed in 10 minutes and no identifying information will be recorded.
    Time: 10 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Location is US

There are too many people filling in the survey at present. Participation is therefore not possible at the moment. Please try again later.

and a 10 minute timer

finally got it to work. just takes a few minutes

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Tom Dalton for work related to 3LCXHSGDLTMNOYHMYSKPYHZFTGZES8.
    The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
    Sept 14, 2017 Investment survey.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    No, I'm not crazy about clicking. I have some carpal tunnel and I think arthritis everywhere else. I was pretty fast pressing the keys on the keyboard so it didn't last long for me.
    I guess I spent too long looking at the pictures :-) I can't type. I hunt and peck.
    Last edited by thebandkittie; 09-14-2017 at 01:20 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thebandkittie For This Useful Post:

*** Forum Supporter ***
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,629 Times in 373 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy5332 View Post
    Hello, Just wanted to Introduce myself my name is Tammy Wilhoite Married with 4 kids 2 grand-babies age 47, I am a baby in turking just got approved last night been studding up on turking and downloading the fun toys i found (hit scraper, turkopticon,panda) still to scared to dive in i don't want to start out with rejections lol but i know i will need to find something fast if i wants off this 10 day probation, may i ask if i should just stick to surveys for now? then do batches etc? I wants to focus on numbers not pay atm from what i have seen pay is better with numbers under your belt. Also, the jobs i see you post will they auto accept if i click on them to look at the hit before i want to try it?

Tammy Wilhoite
    Hi Tammy Try this HIT by Rob Grady - Group ID - 33X7UBO5WUFB78Y5WJ3MVC35LFMU05
    Make a panda with this # and set it so it collects 1 to 3 hits as the timer is only 5 min
    The hit pays 3 cents and takes less than a minute after you get use to them. They approve almost immediately.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jacko2a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Title: Fun, Easy Task - Identify Emotions on Faces (~20-30 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Click Therapeutics [A30QVX20ES6GCH] (Contact)
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Tell us what emotions you see in different faces
    Time: 3 hours
    HITs Available: 2
    Reward: $3.00
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bear For This Useful Post:

Hey all! I hate to post two days in a row because I don't want to be seen as filling the forums up with inane chatter, but I got some feedback yesterday about my post that I wanted to clear up today.

In the post yesterday was a link to a survey that was apparently hard to find. I'm posting today to share the link: https://goo.gl/forms/gX6ErKfsYqN0zgwh1 I'd appreciate any feedback you could give. Note that, while anonymous, the results are not confidential; anyone can see the aggregated responses and text responses.

If you wish to share private thoughts, you may do so here https://goo.gl/forms/PtjcRxGUSwbJkPSJ3.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or issues, I'll be glad to try to fix them. Thanks in advance for your input, and I look forward to setting these hits up!

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tjololo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,298 Times in 2,905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jamster29672 View Post
    Boy, I got a good deal. Getting a NordicTrackspelling?) treadmill that costs 1600.00 for 80.00. It is a good day. That way I can still walk come winter and rainy days.
    holy smokes thats awesome. I got the NordicTrack 7i a couple years ago, i love it, someone was selling it on craigslist for a fraction(not your fraction lol) of the cost

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cyvamp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 Times in 576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyvamp View Post
    holy smokes thats awesome. I got the NordicTrack 7i a couple years ago, i love it, someone was selling it on craigslist for a fraction(not your fraction lol) of the cost
    I got this one from Craigslist. I looked at the price wrong, and emailed them. When they emailed me back, I seen the price they were asking. I apologized and told him I looked at the ad wrong. Surprisingly, he emailed back and said, we really want rid of it, how much can you pay?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jamster29672 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast