We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: How to send email reminders to the qualified workers?

How to send email reminders to the qualified workers?

Hi,

My Requester ID is A2PL89SLMNJFO1.

The Wave 2 of my HIT (a short 3-wave survey about your relationship with your work and your work environment) is now LIVE.

I would like to send out a reminder email to those who qualify to participate in Wave 2 (the workers who completed Wave 1). Is there a way that I could do this?

Also, if you are reading this post and you participated in the Wave 1 of this survey I urge you to fill out the Wave 2 as soon as possible. The remuneration for Wave 2 is $1.50 as against $0.75 for Wave 1. Moreover, I expect Wave 2 will take you less time to fill out as compared to Wave 1.

Thank you,
    Anir

Thanks
    Thanked 6,554 Times in 2,122 Posts

You could send a 1c bonus to everyone who qualifies and enter the link to the new HIT in the comments.

The new HIT
    It's all good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thank you so much

Thanks
    Thanked 2,400 Times in 1,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akar@uvic.ca View Post
    Hi,

My Requester ID is A2PL89SLMNJFO1.

The Wave 2 of my HIT (a short 3-wave survey about your relationship with your work and your work environment) is now LIVE.

I would like to send out a reminder email to those who qualify to participate in Wave 2 (the workers who completed Wave 1). Is there a way that I could do this?

Also, if you are reading this post and you participated in the Wave 1 of this survey I urge you to fill out the Wave 2 as soon as possible. The remuneration for Wave 2 is $1.50 as against $0.75 for Wave 1. Moreover, I expect Wave 2 will take you less time to fill out as compared to Wave 1.

Thank you,
    Anir
    IN order to do this as mass (bulk) email, you have to use the API and the notifyWorker operation. IF you are not using the API, you have to do it manually by sending a bonus to each worker and attaching a message to it.
    Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation. Batch HITs for newbs. 1000 req'd. 5000 req'd.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RippedWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thank you so much RippedWarrior. I did not use API so I will need to manually send a bonus and a message to each worker.