We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: 9/12/2017 ~ Hot Dog it Mustard Be Tuesday Big Money Day - Relish It!

I'm at a full stop. One submitted eventually but even restarting others isn't working

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarlsBored For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DarlsBored View Post
    I'm at a full stop. One submitted eventually but even restarting others isn't working
    Me too. My queue is just slowly filling so I'm okay waiting - the batch was going down, so I'm hoping this is related to death throes and it'll clear up. (I think that's what it did last night? I was there at the tippity tail end)

In other news, Hunt for the Wilderpeople is amazing.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sniksnak For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,262 Times in 6,190 Posts

Moving again for me
    The first rule of fight club is WE DONT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustKeepSwimming For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,305 Times in 2,079 Posts

god bless the employee who marked the categories for these rekog batches.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s854 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,262 Times in 6,190 Posts

Well I must be getting old or something, as much as an all nighter sounds great, I just can't do it. You're on your own over there @Timothy I expect you'll have that killed by the time I wake up

The first rule of fight club is WE DONT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustKeepSwimming For This Useful Post:

Looking for the participants of HIT 3IZVJEBJ6A4F8UNW25C20HJRRD6Z6U

Hello,

Yesterday we made a short pilot study on mTurk (with 20 participants in total). Unfortunately things went bad, and some of the participants got stuck waiting for others. Some of them already contacted me so I can proceed with their bonus payments.

There are some though (7 in total) who got tired of waiting and returned the HIT.
    Is there any way to be in touch with them so I can send them a bonus payment?

Thank you for any suggestions!

Best,
    Philipp
    University of Zurich

Thanks

Good morning everybody!

Participants wanted. $15 for 45 Minutes of work!

The University of Cologne and the University of Kiel are still looking for volunteers who are interested to perform a skype-run interview!

Within the interdisciplinary project “study on parents’ judgments regarding the enhancement of children’s cognitive performance (ECL)” we are conducting an USA-wide survey relating the topic of parents’ judgments regarding the enhancement of children’s performance in a contest-like situation. Therefore, we are looking for volunteers, who are willing to perform a pretest. That pretest will take place via Skype and the interviewee is asked to answer questions regarding the planned survey (e.g. the appearance of the planned survey and the meaningfulness of the questions). Not only will be your participation of great value for our research but there will be also a remuneration for your participation in the pretest of $15. The interview will take about 30-45 minutes. Please make sure to fulfil the following requirements:

1. You have to be an US-American citizen
    2. You have at least one child currently attending school
    3. You do not have participated in the ESPOC-project by Sebastian Sattler recently

If you comply with these requirements and want to participate, please contact me: plinden1@smail.uni-koeln.de.

We also want to make sure that our pretesters share a certain variability in thier demographic characteristics. Therefore it would be kind of you, if you additionally provide the following information:

Your Age
    Your highest achieved education

Thank you for your support and have a nice day!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435