We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Using HIT Database MKII ?

Using HIT Database MKII ?

I'm a total noob just starting with scripts. I installed HIT Database and now have two squares labeled "R" and "T" on each hit. In addition, it added a HIT Database section on my dashboard. Beyond that, I can't find any documentation to tell me how to make it work, or what I should expect it to do. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,138 Times in 1,908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MikeEddyFL View Post
    I'm a total noob just starting with scripts. I installed HIT Database and now have two squares labeled "R" and "T" on each hit. In addition, it added a HIT Database section on my dashboard. Beyond that, I can't find any documentation to tell me how to make it work, or what I should expect it to do. Can anyone help?

Thank you.
    First of all, update the database. Now the R will be green if you have dive abbr HITs for that requester. You been click on it tho ser which HITs. The T will be green if you have done any HITs with that title. Again, you can click on it. Keep your database updated and backed up. When you clean your browser, it's likely to be deleted and you will need a breakup to restore HITs more than 45 days old. The database section on your dashboard will also contain some helpful stats.

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    Holding little Emily up in prayer.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post: