We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: current ways for amazon international workers to change gift points into cash?

current ways for amazon international workers to change gift points into cash?

Hi everyone. I'm in Thailand and whilst mturk provides a nice income,it's all in amazon gift points and I can't eat those.

Anyone currently have a way to convert these gift points into cash?

The only avenue I know of is purse.io, but that seems very quiet, and also I'm not really even sure how it works. Since I'm in Thailand, do I need to ship to people in Thailand exclusively?

Anyway, if anyone has ideas for converting amazon gift card points to cash reliably, please let me know

thank you very much

Thanks
    Thanked 5,124 Times in 1,903 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jamesinthai View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm in Thailand and whilst mturk provides a nice income,it's all in amazon gift points and I can't eat those.

Anyone currently have a way to convert these gift points into cash?

The only avenue I know of is purse.io, but that seems very quiet, and also I'm not really even sure how it works. Since I'm in Thailand, do I need to ship to people in Thailand exclusively?

Anyway, if anyone has ideas for converting amazon gift card points to cash reliably, please let me know

thank you very much
    Amazon does sell food, but I suppose they won't ship it to Thailand. I think it's very unfair, the way they treat their overseas workers.

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    Holding little Emily up in prayer.

lol, yes, I don't think Amazon will be shipping me food any time soon. I agree it's unfair. They value me enough to work for them, but apparently not enough to actually pay me real money. Such is life.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jamesinthai For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,124 Times in 1,903 Posts

Is there anything you can buy from Amazon and sell locally that would be worth it?

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    Holding little Emily up in prayer.

Yes, that's the current plan. Buy some electronic gear, maybe in-ear headphones, and just sell them locally.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jamesinthai For This Useful Post: