Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: My 2nd post

Thanks

Lightbulb My 2nd post

How Does this site serve everyone on here and what can I take from it.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,166 Times in 2,704 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    How Does this site serve everyone on here and what can I take from it.
    Welcome! We hang out in the daily HITs thread. We share HITs, tips and fellowship. Join us!

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

Hi, i saw this topic and i figured it would be a good place to make my second post without clogging up the thing with another thread. I just wanna prove i'm not a spammer or a bot (although haikubot is cool and have-bot is my hero) and hopefully get invited to sit at the cool kids' table in the cafeteria, lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ref2018 View Post
    Hi, i saw this topic and i figured it would be a good place to make my second post without clogging up the thing with another thread. I just wanna prove i'm not a spammer or a bot (although haikubot is cool and have-bot is my hero) and hopefully get invited to sit at the cool kids' table in the cafeteria, lol.
    I hate most of the bots, including haikubot I find them intrusive lol
    Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation. Batch HITs for newbs. 1000 req'd. 5000 req'd.

Thank you.

Now I can see more parts of the forum, but it still shows that banner that explains all the newbie stuff. Does that go away after a certain amount of time, or a certain number of posts, or not?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,166 Times in 2,704 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ref2018 View Post
    Thank you.

Now I can see more parts of the forum, but it still shows that banner that explains all the newbie stuff. Does that go away after a certain amount of time, or a certain number of posts, or not?
    I don't remember the banner, but I would imagine it does. Or maybe you need to click on an x in the upper right hand corner. You are welcome at the cool kids' table, it's called the Daily Hit's thread.
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!