We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!




Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: My 2nd post

  1. #1
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Lightbulb My 2nd post

    How Does this site serve everyone on here and what can I take from it.

  2. #2
    Member Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Serving God
    Posts
    2,608
    Thanks
    6,607
    Thanked 5,138 Times in 1,908 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    How Does this site serve everyone on here and what can I take from it.
    Welcome! We hang out in the daily HITs thread. We share HITs, tips and fellowship. Join us!

    Sent by means of Tapatalk
    Holding little Emily up in prayer.

  3. #3
    Hi, i saw this topic and i figured it would be a good place to make my second post without clogging up the thing with another thread. I just wanna prove i'm not a spammer or a bot (although haikubot is cool and have-bot is my hero) and hopefully get invited to sit at the cool kids' table in the cafeteria, lol.

  4. #4
    Moderator RippedWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,017
    Thanks
    1,534
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 1,000 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ref2018 View Post
    Hi, i saw this topic and i figured it would be a good place to make my second post without clogging up the thing with another thread. I just wanna prove i'm not a spammer or a bot (although haikubot is cool and have-bot is my hero) and hopefully get invited to sit at the cool kids' table in the cafeteria, lol.
    I hate most of the bots, including haikubot I find them intrusive lol
    Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation. Batch HITs for newbs. 1000 req'd. 5000 req'd.

  5. #5
    Thank you.

    Now I can see more parts of the forum, but it still shows that banner that explains all the newbie stuff. Does that go away after a certain amount of time, or a certain number of posts, or not?

  6. #6
    Member Rosie The Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Serving God
    Posts
    2,608
    Thanks
    6,607
    Thanked 5,138 Times in 1,908 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ref2018 View Post
    Thank you.

    Now I can see more parts of the forum, but it still shows that banner that explains all the newbie stuff. Does that go away after a certain amount of time, or a certain number of posts, or not?
    I don't remember the banner, but I would imagine it does. Or maybe you need to click on an x in the upper right hand corner. You are welcome at the cool kids' table, it's called the Daily Hit's thread.
    Holding little Emily up in prayer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •