Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Qualification value 0?

Qualification value 0?

So, I took a test for Foxtrot and I got a Qualification Assigned notification by email. But when I look at the email, is says Qualification Value 0. I thought that was weird so I searched for Foxtrot HITs and it says I'm not qualified. So, was email really a way to tell me that I didn't pass the test?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,100 Times in 2,671 Posts

I guess the value of 0 meant that you did not pass and the email was automatically sent because a value was assigned. I believe that they could suppress the email if they choose. I'm not sure if they made the decision to send it or if that is the default. Letting you know that you failed could be seen as a courtesy.

Sent by means of Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!