We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: I need a non-Mturk scraping script. Who can write me one for $$

I need a non-Mturk scraping script. Who can write me one for $$

I'll ask here first, as a way to give back to the mTurk community before I search elseware.

I am looking to purchase a scraping script that will give me a list of all game titles and trade values from gamestop.com/trade with the search terms "ds", "3ds", "wii", "ps3", "xbox 360", "ps4", "xbox one", "switch" entered in. The results page will be a list of game titles, to get the trade value each title must be clicked on. The script would need to return separate results for each search term, preferably a separate sheet for each search term. I would need the results to return as a spreadsheet. Is this something you can do? If so send me a message with the cost of said script and your turnaround time.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ihadmail For This Useful Post: