Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Newbie needing Panda help

Newbie needing Panda help

I was scared to try Panda and now I know why, lol. It grabbed about 15 of some HITs that I like that seemed easy. Buuuut I didn't know that if a HIT says 5 min, they will all expire in 5 min whether I started them or not So, a bunch of them expired. Does the requester just think that I accepted the tasks and then Returned them? Will this count against me?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,124 Times in 2,683 Posts

Don't worry, it happens all the time. I doubt they will notice or care.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It will not count against you, except to increase your "abandonment rate" which almost nobody at all cares about.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If Turker Nation has helped you make more money than you would have without it, please consider chipping in to help pay the monthly server bill. When you see the big thermometer above the board, please click on it for more info! Thank you!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post:

Thanks @rosietherobot!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to White Rabbit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White Rabbit View Post
    Thanks @rosietherobot!
    You're welcome. Turk on and fear not the panda!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post: