We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!




Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 342

Thread: 7/11/2017 - It's National Blueberry Muffin (Tues) Day!

  1. #11
    Good morning everyone!

  2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Angelstep07 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  3. #12
    Moderator carolyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,076
    Thanks
    14,904
    Thanked 37,630 Times in 10,700 Posts

    ** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **

    okay. A little responsive writing

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:


  5. #13
    I have to remind myself to not be picky today because 25 cent surveys can quickly add up to $50

  6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Angelstep07 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  7. #14
    Moderator carolyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,076
    Thanks
    14,904
    Thanked 37,630 Times in 10,700 Posts

    ** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **

    okay. Some responsive writing

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  9. #15
    Title: Survey about brands on social media sites | PANDA
    Requester: Han Nguyen QUT [A173QM22FSTM8F] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ????? 0.00 Communicativity
    ????? 1.00 Generosity
    ????? 0.00 Fairness
    ????? 0.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: 15-20 minutes survey
    Time: 20 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Facebook Account Holder is 1;Masters has been granted

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angelstep07 For This Useful Post:


  11. #16
    Member April S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,680
    Thanks
    15,102
    Thanked 9,016 Times in 2,675 Posts

    Good Morning All,

    I'm going to go with what you said Angelstep07 and not be picky myself.

    Here's something little that looks quick and "fun" and pays a little extra:

    Title: What’s in the box? | PANDA
    Requester: Sarne Lab [AQUFV0GNH6P5M] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    ????? 3.83 Communicativity
    ????? 2.71 Generosity
    ????? 4.97 Fairness
    ????? 4.73 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 61
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: You can only participate in this HIT once.In this HIT you will experience a simple game in which you can gain points by opening boxes.For each 5 points you will gain, you will earn BONUS of 1 cent.Please read the instructions before starting the HIT.The HIT does NOT work from mobile.
    Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $0.15
    Qualifications: None

    Going to go "play" now. Let's see how this day goes!

  12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to April S For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  13. #17
    Member changes4kelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    NewHampshire
    Posts
    1,878
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked 6,999 Times in 1,761 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by April S View Post
    Good Morning All,

    I'm going to go with what you said Angelstep07 and not be picky myself.

    Here's something little that looks quick and "fun" and pays a little extra:

    Title: What’s in the box? | PANDA
    Requester: Sarne Lab [AQUFV0GNH6P5M] (TO)
    TO Ratings:

    ????? 3.83 Communicativity
    ????? 2.71 Generosity
    ????? 4.97 Fairness
    ????? 4.73 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 61
    (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

    Description: You can only participate in this HIT once.In this HIT you will experience a simple game in which you can gain points by opening boxes.For each 5 points you will gain, you will earn BONUS of 1 cent.Please read the instructions before starting the HIT.The HIT does NOT work from mobile.
    Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
    Hits Available: 1
    Reward: $0.15
    Qualifications: None

    Going to go "play" now. Let's see how this day goes!
    I did this. I don't know if it's the norm, but I didn't do so well lol.

    Good morning, btw!

  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to changes4kelly For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  15. #18
    Member amberluv2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    2,713
    Thanks
    12,180
    Thanked 11,995 Times in 2,622 Posts

    ** Hidden Content: You don't have sufficient privileges to see this hidden data **


    Took me 11 min

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amberluv2000 For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of Thanks


  17. #19
    Moderator carolyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,076
    Thanks
    14,904
    Thanked 37,630 Times in 10,700 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelstep07 View Post
    Title: Survey about brands on social media sites | PANDA
    Requester: Han Nguyen QUT [A173QM22FSTM8F] (TO)
    TO Ratings:
    ????? 0.00 Communicativity
    ????? 1.00 Generosity
    ????? 0.00 Fairness
    ????? 0.00 Promptness
    Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
    Submit a new TO review
    Description: 15-20 minutes survey
    Time: 20 minutes
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Facebook Account Holder is 1;Masters has been granted
    I am stuck on a page and cannot advance. Anybody else? I had to return it after trying everything

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carolyn For This Useful Post:


  19. #20
    Member hballarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,684
    Thanks
    44,626
    Thanked 33,883 Times in 10,520 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post
    I am stuck on a page and cannot advance. Anybody else?
    There server is crappy, took me 11 minutes as well.. I thought I was going to get stuck a few times but it didnt

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hballarte For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •