We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Questions about specific hits

Questions about specific hits

Are we allowed to ask a question about a specific hit if we don't fully understand the instructions? Sometimes I see hits where the instructions aren't clear, or you can tell that the requester isn't fluent in English. Just wondering, because I have a specific question about a batch.

Thanks
    Thanked 47,716 Times in 19,232 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by White Rabbit View Post
    Are we allowed to ask a question about a specific hit if we don't fully understand the instructions? Sometimes I see hits where the instructions aren't clear, or you can tell that the requester isn't fluent in English. Just wondering, because I have a specific question about a batch.
    Here are the guidelines:
    If the requester puts up a business type hit than ask away. If it is a psycological survey then all that is allowed is what is on the front page before you accept the hit. Does that make sense or should I clarify? Feel free to ask if you can ask. Someone will jump in and tell you yes or no. Here are the forum 'terms of service' hopeful they will help out some. http://turkernation.com/faq.php?faq=..._faq#faq_tnfaq

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tscreener For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 984 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by White Rabbit View Post
    Yeah, what's your question?
    Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation. Batch HITs for newbs. 1000 req'd. 5000 req'd.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RippedWarrior For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RippedWarrior View Post
    Yeah, what's your question?
    I was doing some receipt entry hits by Scotty Alto, specifically the Chick Fil A ones. I actually don't think there are any more left like that, so it probably doesn't matter now. But at least I know we can ask questions. Thanks!