Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: I know this has been posted (ive read them all) but they're outdated, walmartmoneycard & verifying bank (SOLVED)

Exclamation I know this has been posted (ive read them all) but they're outdated, walmartmoneycard & verifying bank (SOLVED)

I've read basically everything I can find and most of them are old/outdated. I've tried what they said anyway to still no avail. Basically im just trying to verify my bank account with walmart money card. I don't used "standard" banks accounts and havent in a long time due to corruption (wells fargo, bank of america) overdraft fees, etc.

Things I've tried:
    1: emailing direct deposit info (payments-verification@amazon.com)
    2: uploading direct deposit info (where you upload bank statement)
    3: uploading screenshots (i know it says not to, last resort)
    4: emailing and explaining my situation (payments-verification@amazon.com)

Every time I email payments-verification@amazon.com they give the same standard form letter like response, but the words are slightly varied which leads me to believe its a real person or a formletter bot with several templates for the same problem. Please dont respond if you're just guessing I've done my research and tried things, just looking for a break.

So if anybody has a prepaid reloadable card (walmartmoneycard even better) verified recently or has a better email, phone contact numbers to get this resolved I would appreciate it. Also hello! I wrote in introductions as well
    Last edited by spamgirl; 07-14-2017 at 12:54 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatrickBatman For This Useful Post:

Ok I got verified in the most ghetto way possible and once I did this (yesterday) i was verified the next morning.
    If anybody wants to know I'll type a response otherwise I may or may not post it anyway when I get the time as I had to be creative and want to make sure when i do post the solution it's clear and not confusing. Plus I want to use screenshots (or whatever this forum will allow) but before I can do that obviously I have to edit my financial papers for internet safety and fill them in with John Doe or whatever. Anyway if you really want to know, let me know on this post and I'll post the solution to getting verified with reloadable prepaid card (I use walmart money card).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatrickBatman For This Useful Post:

(PS just checked in advance options ans saw I cant change my thread title, just wanted to add "SOLVED" to it.)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,852 Times in 2,213 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBatman View Post
    (PS just checked in advance options ans saw I cant change my thread title, just wanted to add "SOLVED" to it.)
    Done Glad you got it resolved!
    It's all good.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,852 Times in 2,213 Posts

Ok I got verified in the most ghetto way possible and once I did this (yesterday) i was verified the next morning.
    If anybody wants to know I'll type a response otherwise I may or may not post it anyway when I get the time as I had to be creative and want to make sure when i do post the solution it's clear and not confusing. Plus I want to use screenshots (or whatever this forum will allow) but before I can do that obviously I have to edit my financial papers for internet safety and fill them in with John Doe or whatever. Anyway if you really want to know, let me know on this post and I'll post the solution to getting verified with reloadable prepaid card (I use walmart money card).
    It would be great if you could share, I get asked how to do this frequently.
    It's all good.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to spamgirl For This Useful Post:

I would love to know how you got it verified. It's been driving me nuts that suddenly I can't get it verified. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by TabethaCo View Post
    I would love to know how you got it verified. It's been driving me nuts that suddenly I can't get it verified. Thanks so much!
    Sorry forgot actually came back with an idea ill post in seperate post. Anyway let me try to remember.

WALMART MONEY CARD METHOD (ONLY ONE I TESTED):

-Login to your walmartmoneycard account online.

-Under Transactions select Print Printable Version, take a screenshot or save it don't print it yet.

-Now in paint copy and paste it (or open it) and add text in paint that looks similar to the text used by walmart arial or whatever and add address, bank name, account # and routing # at top left. (BTW adding this info yourself isnt wrong unless you make up a fake name or account numbers which whats the point of that.)

-Now save this and print it, scan it, then upload it using amazons payments upload bank statement thing.
    (PS you maybe able to skip the scanning part and just straight upload the saved the edited document but i didnt try being amazon doesnt accept screenshots so my workaround was printing it then scanning it.)

They rejected me many times just sending them direct deposit info that walmart money card lets you do (email me, email my employer thing). Once i did it the way i explained above it was accepted within 24 hours.

PSS now you can more than likely do this same type of thing with other prepaid cards. Just make sure the info amazon requests in bank statement (bank info adress etc) upload page is all on the same page and you prolly need to scan and print it so it isnt a screenshot. The problem people are having is that all this info amazon wants isnt all on one nice neat transaction page.