We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Will June and July Be a Lot Slower Than This Month?

Will June and July Be a Lot Slower Than This Month?

As I understand it, this time in May is busier than the rest of the summer (the next two months anyway) because people are trying to get work done before school gets out.

Is this accurate? If so, can anyone give me a rough idea as to how much slower the next two months will be? I realize that there might also be more workers available due to the summer vacation...

I started Turking last August so this will be my first summer...and any insight would be sincerely appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,502 Times in 1,685 Posts

There will be less academic surveys, but there should still be batches. It does tend to be slow in the summer, but it's hard to say exactly how slow.
    Holding little Emily up in prayer.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie The Robot For This Useful Post: