We need your help to make sure Turker Nation stays online. Please click the thermometer to learn more.
Note: clicking on the above banners and making ANY purchase returns a commission to Turker Nation.
If you can't see the ad, please click on Shop on Amazon instead. | Want to advertise here? PM Spamgirl to learn more!

Thread: Indian turker Payment

HITs open to India only Indian turker Payment

Hi guys this is sarbeswar from India. I just completed my 10 days restriction and i have 40$ to transfer but there is only 1 option is available that is Amazon gift card. As i know Indian worker can transfer their earnings to Bank directly. But i can't find that option. Help me plzzz

Thanks
    Thanked 16,374 Times in 4,277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pintu1993 View Post
    Hi guys this is sarbeswar from India. I just completed my 10 days restriction and i have 40$ to transfer but there is only 1 option is available that is Amazon gift card. As i know Indian worker can transfer their earnings to Bank directly. But i can't find that option. Help me plzzz
    Hi and welcome since I'm in america I don't know first hand how to set it up but I did find this guide

http://indiaturkers.com/banktransfers.html
    My baby girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Danykia View Post
    Hi and welcome since I'm in america I don't know first hand how to set it up but I did find this guide

http://indiaturkers.com/banktransfers.html
    Why this link is not working.? Is there any problem with this link.? Any other suggestion.? Pls help...

Why this link is not working.? Is there any problem with this link.? Any other suggestion for direct bank transfer option.? Pls help...